Metabolic Diet is a system of power aimed at the normalization of hormonal levels, decrease in the rate of synthesis of insulin and estrogen stimulation of fat-burning hormones.
Features of the metabolic diet
Insulin and several hormones are responsible for the accumulation of fatty tissues, and derivatives of the hormones adrenaline and directed action against the formation of excess lipid deposits. The regulation of these processes and improve metabolism allows normalize weight and improve skin condition.
Metabolic Diet is based on the correct distribution of products for the daily diet and use only wholesome food. This technique does not cause weight loss and exhaustion does not require hard counting calories.
During the observance of metabolic diet is necessary to adjust the main factors that influence the formation of excess weight. It should be properly distributed mode consumption of protein, carbohydrate and vitamin and food taking into account the fact that the protein foods in the evening the day stimulates the production of fat burning hormone (somatotropin).
Right menu for the week of metabolic diet should be made up at a special point scale products. The scheme should be taken into account seasonal features and variety of products.
When metabolic diet meals should be balanced with the content of a large number of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
The main feature of the metabolic diet is to consume a certain time of day food, distributed into 5 groups. Products are points that need to be summarized for a day and did not exceed the norm.
Good reviews metabolic diet is effective as a power supply system which allows to fully normalize the metabolism and eliminate the problem of excess weight.
The main benefits of the metabolic diet include:
- improve metabolism;
- normalization of hormonal levels;
- there is no need of calculating calories;
- improving the functioning of the digestive system;
- no laxative effect;
- activation of regenerative processes and improve skin condition.
The main phase of the metabolic diet
Metabolic Diet is divided into three phases that last from 7 to 15 days, during which there is a gradual process of rebuilding the metabolic processes. K diet need to move gradually, as this can cause dizziness, darkening of the eyes, nausea, sweating and weakness. The course of the diet may be repeated at intervals of 14 days.
The main phase of the metabolic diet can be described as follows:
- Phase 1 - "Active fat loss" with the use of dietary products scale from 0 to 1 point, and the reception multivitamins;
- Phase 2 - "Stable slimming", during which weight gradually decreases and the power based on the products from 1 to 2 points;
- Phase 3 - "Maintenance of normal weight" with the gradual addition of the diet (each week) products of 3 to 4 points.
During the second phase of weight loss is necessary to distribute power to the 5 receptions, starting the day with food for 4 points, and ending with fruit and vegetables for 0 points. The second phase of the metabolic diet should be completed in the presence of a substantial weight loss.
During the final phase of this diet diet should be directed at maintaining weight, improving metabolism and adaptation to the correct mode of eating. The basis of the diet should be protein and fiber products. With strong hunger pangs can drink strong black tea or coffee with milk.
Positive feedback received metabolic diet as the proper menu for weight loss without stress to the body and rigid fasting.
Menu for the week of metabolic diet
Food as part of the menu for the week of metabolic diets are divided into 5 groups with scores from 0 to 4, determines the degree of fat content and digestibility of food. These include:
- Products for 0 points - boiled chicken, eggs, rabbit meat, boiled fish and seafood, fresh vegetables and fruits, herbs, apple cider vinegar, mustard, packaged fiber, turkey meat, seaweed, olive oil, low fat dairy products, vinegar;
- 1 point products - beans, fresh fruit, dried fruit, fresh vegetable and fruit;
- products by 2 points - boiled carrots and beets, vegetable oil, nuts, seeds, olives, veal, beef, offal, feta cheese, feta cheese, avocado, bran, lamb, rye bread, buckwheat, brown rice, oatmeal, cereal, 4 % dairy;
- products by 3 points - yoghurt, millet porridge, hard cheeses, dark chocolate, corn, cream cheese;
- products by 4 points - beer and alcoholic drinks, sausages, canned food, potatoes, pork, duck, mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, sausages, white bread, bacon, condensed milk, chocolate, confectionery, candy, ice cream, semolina flour.
Metabolic Diet prescribes the use of products strictly on a 4-point table, distributing menus in the morning, day, afternoon, evening and night reception.
A lot of positive feedback received as a metabolic diet properly balanced diet with a convenient regime and without restrictions in the use of products.
The full menu metabolic diet should consist of a balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats to use them at certain times of day. Fats and carbohydrates should be consumed in the morning, and protein foods can be eaten in the second half of the day. Eat foods should be fresh, boiled, stewed and baked form. Cooking soups need for water rather than broth. Salads should be dressed with olive oil, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. The vegetable soups, you can add herbs, chicken and seafood.
Before drawing up the menu metabolic diet you should consult with your doctor, get tested and to determine the most appropriate diet with a nutritionist.