Homeopathy for Slimming
When your weight stubbornly refuses to go away under the pressure of your efforts (a variety of diet and exercise), it is very upsetting. Surprised that the extra weight does not want to disappear, it is not necessary, because the fight against obesity - rather difficult task. And if you are completely disillusioned with the traditional methods of losing weight, maybe it's time to try something unusual, such as homeopathy for weight loss?
The essence of homeopathy
In Europe and America, homeopathy is widely spread and involves the use of dilute mineral substances, animal and vegetable origin for the treatment of various diseases.
Basically, this alternative system of medicine is very simple: all the symptoms caused by exposure to a particular substance on the body, can be removed with the help of the same substance in diluted form.
Thus, arsenic - a toxic element that causes vomiting and stomach cramps. Homeopathy states that if a person experiences cramps and vomiting for any reason, it can be cured through the use of special drugs based on arsenic - arsenicum album.
The use of homeopathy for weight loss
Nowadays homeopathy for weight loss drugs is becoming increasingly common, and are widely popular. This is due to three reasons:
- In the opinion of homeopathy for weight loss is a very powerful tool, and many people celebrate the positive effects;
- Homeopathy for weight loss is absolutely safe, and it can be used even pregnant women and young children. But some traditional medicines for weight loss have a number of undesirable side effects in the form of weakness, vomiting and nausea;
- Use of homeopathic granules may be in combination with other drugs and additives, and there is no need to worry about drug interactions.
The operating principle of homeopathy for weight loss
The operating principle of homeopathic medicines for weight loss is simple and aims to accelerate the metabolism and elimination of unpleasant problems related to improper digestion. As you know, these two factors are important in the fight against obesity.
Homeopath carefully studying the patient's symptoms, and then assigns the optimal homeopathic remedy for weight loss. Unlike traditional drugs for weight loss, in homeopathy there is no single remedy for all people suffering from obesity. There are many homeopathic remedies for weight loss, from which it is easy to choose the best for a particular patient.
Choosing a homeopathic remedy for weight loss depends on the causes of excess weight. Thus, the overweight person can not control his own appetite, can not be treated by the same means by which treated irrepressible cravings.
Preparations of homeopathy for weight loss
Homeopathic medicines can be purchased in special homeopathic pharmacies or on the websites offering homeopathic products. In order to avoid unwanted side effects when taking drugs is recommended to strictly follow the instructions included in the package.
Total for the problems with obesity and overweight there are about 190 homeopathic remedies, among which are the following:
- Antimonium crudum - helps to relieve irritation from the fact that you can not eat the food in the quantities in which previously consumed;
- Argentum nitricum - eliminates the cravings for sweets;
- Calcarea carbonica - helps keep your appetite under control;
- Graphites - eliminates the feeling of constant bloating;
- Ignatia - relieves symptoms of increased anxiety and emotional stress.
In the opinion of homeopathy for weight loss has a positive effect only if the use of drugs for at least two months.
However, do not use homeopathy as a panacea for weight loss. An active lifestyle and a balanced diet combined with homeopathic remedies give more rapid and positive results.
Since homeopathy for weight loss is inseparable from nutritionists, homeopaths often, in addition to certain homeopathic medicines, recommend that their patients follow a certain nutrition programs, as well as select the optimum set of physical exercises. Do not neglect these recommendations.
Moreover, homeopathy not exclude certain changes in your lifestyle, for example, increased consumption of fruits and vegetables, a large quantity of liquid.