Diet after childbirth
So it turns out that most women find in their excess weight after childbirth.
It may not be as significant - six to eight kilograms and can be very noticeable - from ten kilograms. To regain his old form, you will need to work hard. Those who think that the weight would come back to normal over time, it is very wrong. Of course, those women who have tried to watch their weight during pregnancy, to return to its former shape will be easier, but you still need to try. In the first months after the birth should take several measures.
In the period immediately after birth the female body undergoes a stress - both from childbirth itself, and from hormonal changes that occur in the female body. During this period, it is not desirable to resort to any diet, but you still need to follow the diet mothers after childbirth. What can be done to further not stout after childbirth and not to harm the baby?
Basic rules of supply mothers after delivery in the first two or three months:
- Immediately after birth, a woman spends much more energy than before birth, so calories per day and it must consume about 500-600 more but not more than 3000 calories per day;
- Meals should be balanced to the baby enough vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients.
Every day lactating women should eat:
- Not less than 500 milliliters of milk, kefir or yogurt;
- From 50 to 100 grams of cheese or products;
- Approximately 200 grams of meat;
- From 600 to 800 grams of vegetables;
- 50 grams of butter and eggs;
- At least 300-500 grams of fruit;
- From 400 to 500 grams of bread;
- 20-30 grams of vegetable oil;
The food my mother after childbirth should be limited to the use of too much high-calorie food: sour cream, cream, mayonnaise, fatty meat, duck and goose meat, nuts, sugar, sweets, biscuits, rice and potatoes.
With caution should be used as products, which can cause allergic reactions in the baby: citrus, honey, strawberry, chocolate, fish, coffee, pickles, strong meat broth, canned foods, sausages. Categorically counter all drinks containing alcohol, including beer.
- The food should be at least four to six times per day. This mode is useful both from the point of proper nutrition and for lactation. Avoid messy snacks, do not eat at night and eats at night.
- Drink plenty of water - at least two liters per day. Less can drink only those with increased lactation.
- Try to give yourself the exercise, but do not overload. Useful moderate housework, walking and stretching exercises, and exercises at the gym are contraindicated.
- Regularly alternating sleep and rest. To sleep, to normalize the weight should be at least 8-9 hours.
Even after three months after childbirth may be resorted to diet after giving birth, but not strict.
Menu diet after birth
This diet after childbirth can not just stick to breastfeeding women.
Breakfast: one hundred grams of bread with a thin layer of oil, grapefruit, slice of lean ham.
Lunch: two hundred grams of boiled chicken fillet, cut in the form of straw and mixed with 50 grams of almonds, fried in butter. All salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and add the parsley, stir. Salad spread on lettuce and pour soy sauce. As a side dish you can use any two hundred grams of vegetables.
Dinner: two hundred grams of boiled or stewed fish, boiled green beans (150 g), heated in one tablespoon of vegetable oil, mixed with two crushed garlic cloves and chopped cilantro, a glass of tomato juice.
In between the meal drink yogurt, juices, fresh water or green tea.
Comments: how to lose weight after giving birth
Many women who are overweight after giving birth, convinced that, thanks to strict adherence to the diet after birth, and the exclusion from the diet of fatty foods can return to its former shape in a relatively short period of time.