A balanced diet
A balanced diet is called a diet in which the contents of the main nutrients in the diet completely covers the needs of the body.
Differences balanced diet from other diets
Proper balanced diet helps lose weight without dieting. The basis of almost any food make up proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Diet often is based on the limitation of the most high-calorie food components - fat and carbohydrates. Meanwhile, they are also important for the health of the body, and they are present in the proper amount in a balanced diet.
Unlike most diets, balanced balanced diet avoids the exclusion of any batteries from your diet.
Balanced menus for weight loss is much safer various restrictive diets, because it is more physiological for our body.
In order to select a special diet for weight loss, people with any health problems beforehand is better to consult with your doctor about the extent of its security. Menu balanced diet for weight loss contains only useful products for all people, and already on the basis of a healthy diet is a natural weight loss.
A balanced diet reduced weight average of 1 - 2 kg per week. Of course, compared to a rigid diet, a balanced diet weight loss rate of very small, but the extra weight go away for good, and there is no cosmetic effects of weight loss in the form of sagging skin and flabby muscles.
Principles of formation of a balanced diet
In a properly balanced diet carbohydrate content is 40%, and protein and fat 30%. Such a distribution of essential nutrients in a balanced diet allows the body full of building materials and energy without harming the metabolism.
Of great importance is the number of drunk of fluid per day, experts recommend to stick to the lower limit of the volume of a balanced diet in the 1, 5 liters. This number will include lunch eaten soup or soup, as well as tea, coffee, juice, or juice. It is desirable that up to half of all liquid-balanced menu for weight loss was non-carbonated mineral water. Healthy habit is to drink right after a dream glass of cool mineral water, which can add a little lemon juice.
A balanced diet is necessary to eat about the same time, it contributes to a better mode of digestion of nutrients. Portions should be small - it is better to eat often, but little by little. For 2 hours before bedtime is recommended to drink a cup of yogurt and more is not until the morning. Between meals you can drink mineral water, tea or coffee without sugar.
Bread in a balanced diet should be replaced in the dietetic bread or toast, preference should be given to the production of wheat flour. Animal fats recommended replaced by vegetable - olive oil or sunflower oil, as well as nuts.
Approximate menu balanced diet for weight loss
This technique is well-balanced diet implies that these dishes will not be reversed. This procedure will allow more effective fight against excess weight. A perfect complement to a balanced diet will be balanced daily physical education classes for half an hour at a moderate pace.
- Breakfast - fruit salad;
- Lunch - salad of fresh vegetables with butter, toast, cheese, vegetable soup;
- Afternoon snack - yogurt, apple, cottage cheese;
- Dinner - pancakes with apples.
- Breakfast - unsweetened tea with dietary loaf;
- Lunch - boiled potatoes, vegetable salad, dressed with olive oil;
- Afternoon snack - tea without sugar and milk and two teaspoons of jam;
- Dinner - boiled or steamed vegetables (no potatoes), meatballs, meat, stewed fruit.
Day 3 of a balanced diet:
- Breakfast - unsweetened coffee, bread with a thin layer of oil;
- Lunch - soup, tea without sugar toast;
- Snack - fresh fruit and vegetables (up to 300 - 350 g), mineral water without gas;
- Dinner - 200 grams of cabbage (to choose from - broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels), tomato or pomegranate juice.
- Breakfast - vegetable salad with olive oil, bread with a thin layer of butter;
- Dinner - 2 boiled hard-boiled eggs, salad, tomato juice;
- Afternoon snack - tea with milk without sugar, 20 - 30 g of dark chocolate;
- Dinner - salad greens, cheese varieties, bread.
- Breakfast - tea without sugar, bread with a thin layer of oil;
- Lunch - boiled potatoes, olive oil, fresh vegetable salad;
- Snack - 150 g of nuts (walnuts, almonds, hazel), dried apricots, raisins;
- Dinner - buckwheat porridge or rice (brown rice), seasoned with fried onions.
6 day a balanced diet:
- Breakfast - a salad of fresh carrots with olive oil, 50 g of cheese;
- Lunch - boiled meat (to choose from - 300 g lean beef or chicken breast 500 g), salad vegetables, stewed cabbage;
- Afternoon snack - apples, bananas, oranges;
- Supper - stewed zucchini and tomatoes (can substitute eggplant), bread.
- Breakfast - coffee without sugar, bread and butter;
- Lunch - boiled potatoes with olive oil, vegetable salad;
- Snack - dried apricots, prunes, dried papayas and bananas, mineral water;
- Dinner - boiled or baked fish, green beans with garlic.
A balanced diet for Fricker
The recipe for this diet come from Europe, and its distinctive feature is that some do not have a special menu. Month supply of diet allows you to reset Fricker 5 - 7 kg of excess weight.
This balanced diet is in compliance with the four rules of supply.
Protein-rich foods - fish, meat, cold cuts, eggs - recommended to drink during lunch, necessarily combining them with vegetables. Each meal should be completed portion of 200 g of fresh vegetables or fruits. From diet balanced diet is necessary to remove all the pastries, sweets and candies, as well as morning and evening to drink 1 tablespoon of olive oil.