Sport diet - full diet, developed for people who are actively involved in various sports. Menu sports diet should include adequate amounts of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals needed not only to sustain the body, but also to ensure its energy in various physical activities.
In drawing up the sports diet should take into account the increased consumption of water, proteins and carbohydrates with an increase in physical activity.
Ration sports diet must provide the body:
- Carbohydrates for added energy. The rate of 5-10 g / kg body weight, depending on the athlete's gender, age, sport;
- Protein (protein) to maintain muscle mass, repair damaged tissue. Energy comes from the proteins little, just 12-15%. Normal ranges from 0, 8-1, 0 g / kg for small loads up to 1, 8-2, 0 g / kg in athletes security forces. Unreasonable increase in the amount of protein can lead to an increase in body fat, dehydration, osteoporosis;
- Fats are an important component of power supply in an amount up to 30% of the total calories, because most of the energy athletes get from carbohydrates. Excess fat will slow digestion and worsen the state of health;
- The liquid in sufficient quantity. During exercise fluid loss is 1-3 liters per hour, an additional liquid is lost in the urine. All of these costs must be compensated abundant drink;
- Vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantities to ensure normal functioning of all systems and organs. If the active physical activity is impossible to get them only from the diet, it is recommended to take vitamin and mineral complexes.
In sports diet is important not only diet and time of reception. In the process of training the food is digested poorly and gives unnecessary burden on the body. Therefore, there should be at least 2 hours before exercise, but the food should be abundant and full, with plenty of carbohydrates and proteins. In the case of hunger just before classes in the sports diet you can eat something from the "fast carbs" (chocolate). 2 hours after the workout you need to eat again to consolidate the results.
Sport diet for weight loss
Sport diet for weight loss - a specially crafted diet of athletes for weight loss. Proper sports nutrition weight loss is necessary in certain sports to get the desired weight class or as a preparatory period before the "drying" in fitness, bodybuilding, and others.
The greatest effect of sports diet for weight loss gives in conjunction with strength training 2-3 times a week. Proper sports nutrition fraction enriched with fiber, protein, complex carbohydrates and complex of vitamins and minerals the body switches to fat burning mode, the recovery of muscle tissue metabolism.
Recommended menu of sports nutrition to burn fat:
- I Breakfast - 1 cup of 2, 5% fat yogurt, or 2 medium sweet and sour apple, banana or 1. This breakfast is absorbed quickly and easily. For better absorption of nutrients and vitamins tea or coffee should be drunk half an hour after a meal;
- Breakfast II to choose from:
- Carrot and cabbage salad - 200 g, every 100 grams of lean meat, 2 eggs protein. In a frying pan without oil omelet preparing meat and proteins. Allowed black bread - 30 g, a cup of tea with honey and lemon;
- Cooked brown rice - 100 g, 2 protein, chicken - 100 g, bake in the oven. Marine cabbage salad season with olive oil. A cup of coffee without sugar;
- Vegetable salad - 100 grams of chicken breast sandwich - 100 grams, 20 grams of cheese, 5 g of butter, brown bread '30 Coffee or tea;
- Lunch sports diets to choose from:
- Vegetable soup without meat, salad peppers with white cabbage, 100 grams of boiled beef, 30 grams of black bread, freshly squeezed fruit juice, 100 ml;
- Ragout of stewed vegetables (200 g) of meat (100 g), 30 g of black bread, dried apricots 1-2 piece. Coffee or tea;
- Vegetable halophyte - 250 ml low-fat fish for a couple - 150 g salad of cabbage with lemon juice and olive oil;
- Snacks between meals to stave off hunger and supplement the diet with vitamins - an apple or an orange or half a cup of freshly squeezed fruit juice;
- Dinner is a choice of:
- Oatmeal, boiled in water (200 g), salad from any vegetables (100 g);
- Fish or lean meat (150 g), steamed broccoli and greens.
Once a week in a sports diet obligatory fasting days: kefir or mineral water. If it is difficult, it is permitted fasting days on vegetable salad with lemon juice without added butter or apple.
When sports nutrition to burn fat you need to drink 2-3 liters of clean Vod daily limit salt intake and take further set of minerals and vitamins.
This sports diet refers to the category of "strict" need a permit your physician to apply it.
Secrets of sports nutrition
In the life of the athletes, both professionals and amateurs, the right sports nutrition is very important. From it depends not only athletic performance, but also health, the normal functioning of the body during training and in everyday life.
The secret of sports nutrition is strict compliance with the ten basic rules:
- 1 - Various sources of protein. For the full protein synthesis of the essential amino acids the body needs protein as animal and plant;
- 2 - Natural products. Food is necessary to prepare ourselves, to buy better products on the market;
- 3 - only fresh fruits and vegetables. The information contained in fresh fruits and vegetables, fiber helps to improve digestion;
- 4 - Proper cooking. Use only for cooking fresh food, cooked meals to eat at once;
- 5 - Small portions meal. Small portions of food, part of her techniques enhances the absorption of nutrients. It slows down the process of catabolism - muscle protein breakdown;
- 6 - Thorough chewing. The main condition for efficient digestion is thoroughly chew food, it is, for example, increases the protein digestion by 20-25%;
- 7 - The right drink. You must drink 10-20 minutes before a meal, 30-60 minutes during the day between meals. It is strictly prohibited any drinks with gas;
- 8 - Do not eat before going to bed. Energy emissions from food disrupt the depth of sleep, and carbohydrates are transformed into fat;
- 9 - Observe the diet. It is important to not only regularly and on time to eat, but also to coordinate it with the reception of training;
- 10 - Supplements of vitamins and minerals. If the active physical activity trace elements and vitamins, coming from the food, not enough for full operation.
In the life of the athletes diet plays a very important role. Therefore, knowing these simple secrets of sports nutrition will help to make the diet and increase the effectiveness of any training.