Many people are very sensitive to sweets, even remembering how many calories in a sweet.
Refusal of sweets on a diet for these people seem real torture. In addition to high-calorie sweets, according to the statements of many nutritionists, contain a lot of easily digestible carbohydrates, which are the real enemies of the slim figure. No wonder that in any weight loss diet requires giving up calorie sweets and pastries. But just to get rid of biscuits, chocolates, tea and sugar is actually very difficult, as the sugar that enters the blood of sugary foods can dramatically increase the level of serotonin in the body. Serotonin - a so-called "happiness hormone", which is responsible for the emergence of short-term good mood and tidal forces.
However, to completely abandon sweet diet is not necessary. It is known that glucose is simply necessary for the brain, but in an amount no more than six teaspoons per day. To comply with a healthy lifestyle and losing weight, simply replace high-calorie sweet foods and flour for foods that contain the "correct" glucose. Instead of white bread eat bran, made from whole wheat flour.
Sweet diet: what are useful sweets
Sweet on a diet instead of high-calorie sweets, you can let yourself the following goodies:
- Dried fruits. Dried fruits are the same, only dried. As you know, a lot of dried fruit nutrients, respectively, they are much more useful than in cakes.
- Muesli bars - is a great dessert on a diet. Muesli can give a feeling of satiety, as well as lower cholesterol and improve digestion. On top of that they contain a variety of trace elements.
- Med. Honey is ideal to replace sugar. As you know, he is able to fully meet the body's need for vitamins, boost immunity and mood.
- Marshmallows and jellies. They do not contain fat and contains agar-agar or pectin.
Dried fruit is much sweeter than fresh fruit due to their content of fructose. In addition, they saturate the body with trace elements: calcium, iron, magnesium and sodium, they also clean the intestines due to high fiber content.
Of dried fruit as a sweet can be used on a diet:
- Raisins, almost as useful as fresh grapes. It is very effective in osteoporosis, and calms the nervous system;
- Prunes - a beneficial effect on the stomach and intestines. He is able to slightly reduce the pressure and normalize bowel movements, thereby eliminating constipation. Due to the content of vitamins, which improve eyesight, very useful for those people who sit long hours at the computer;
- Dried apricots - contains large amounts of potassium, so improves the heart and is the prevention of cancer diseases;
- Dates - increase the energy of the body, so simply irreplaceable for those people who find it difficult to wake up in the morning. They also help with headaches and colds;
- Figs - a good prevention of cancer. Also normalizes the thyroid gland and expels parasites from the intestine.
Remember that even the above sweets should be eaten in moderate amounts, and only in the morning, so that the body has had time to use up the calories eaten.
Do not be upset if you can not at once completely abandon the harmful sweet diet. Each body perceives food in different ways: someone easily give up starchy foods and sweets bad diet, replacing them with dietary loaves and fruit, and for some it's the real test. If you are hard to bear the rejection of sweet diet (you have a weakness, nervousness and depressed mood), proceed gradually. That is, for a start, replace the black with milk chocolate cocoa at least 70 per cent, candy and cake - for marshmallow and marmalade, and a popsicle - to smoothies or frozen yogurt.