Slimming for men
Weight loss for men is based on a balanced diet menus, control calorie intake, giving up alcohol, mobility and regular exercise.
Features a weight loss diet for men
Weight loss diet for men should be designed taking into account the physiological characteristics of the formation of obesity, which include:
- location of body fat in the abdominal area, the pressure on the diaphragm and heart;
- the negative impact of lipid deposits on the rear wall of the myocardium and risk of heart attack;
- the presence of fat in the neck, followed by the appearance of snoring and sleep apnea;
- hormonal disorders with the emergence of excess estrogen.
The process of weight loss is faster for men than women, as male sex hormones promote fat burning and weight loss.
An effective weight loss program for men should include daily exercise, active lifestyle, swimming, and regular walks.
Before you start losing weight men need to phase out the fatty, starchy foods and spicy foods, as well as to limit the consumption of beer, carbonated soft drinks and artificial.
Diet menu for weight loss for men
Proper diet menu should be combined with physical activity, as well as a constant counting calories. When losing weight for men should be excluded from the diet the following products:
- with a high content of salt;
- Prepared and preserved;
- Alcoholic drinks and beer;
- Concentrated food bags;
- bakery products.
The basis of the diet weight loss diet for men should be:
- fresh fruits and vegetables;
- oatmeal, muesli and cereals;
- cottage cheese and low-fat dairy products;
- boiled potatoes;
- dietary meat chicken, turkey and rabbit;
- fish and dishes from it;
- green tea and fruit juices;
- solid varieties of pasta.
Properly balanced diet menu for men might look like this:
- Breakfast - carbohydrate foods (cereal porridge, muesli, cheese, chocolate):
- lunch - boiled meat, vegetable soup, tofu, apples, green tea;
- snack - cottage cheese casserole, green tea, apple;
- dinner - pasta, steamed vegetables, green tea.
Between-meal snacking men need 3-4 times a day. During the snacks you can eat fresh fruits, natural juices and drinks.
An important recommendation of the effective weight loss for men is a separate power supply, but also the combination of pasta and meat.
Sport weight loss program for men
Sport weight loss program for men consists of a set of exercises and daily running. In the morning exercises should be performed, and several times a week to engage in a sports hall on the equipment and simulators.
Effective exercise for weight loss for men should include push-ups, sit-ups, swings, jumping and pulling. To strengthen the muscles you need to perform strength exercises, and increase the load each week.
The most appropriate exercise program for weight loss for men should be designed athletic trainer and a nutritionist, which take into account age, physiological and psychological characteristics.
During weight loss men should maintain a healthy lifestyle, but sleep 8-9 hours a day, avoid stress and release of cortisol, as well as to engage in an active hobby or passion for nature.
Proper weight loss for men should be combined with swimming, physiotherapy and massage.