Diet for dermatitis
Diet for dermatitis plays a very important role, as ingested food is often a major factor in precipitating and aggravating the disease (especially in the case of seborrheic or atopic dermatitis).
Diet for dermatitis should be developed taking into account the following conditions:
- Eliminate foods that cause an allergic reaction;
- Maximum ensure substances that protect skin cells from damage and promotes healing of the epithelium;
- Reduce the burden on the liver, cleanses the body from the intense effects of allergic reactions;
- Reduce the intake of gluten (wheat, wheat flour), which is tolerated in allergy significantly reduced;
- Eliminate products that enhance the nervous excitability to reduce the likelihood of stress.
In drawing up the diet for dermatitis, the main task - to select products that are the carriers of allergens, which in each case individually. Allergic reaction can manifest immediately after ingestion of food and for 2-4 days.
Well-known food allergies that are in the diet for dermatitis should be used with caution, controlling the body's response to its receipt within a few days:
- Honey, propolis;
- Chocolate and products containing cocoa;
- Seafood - mussels, shrimp, oysters;
- Freshwater fish;
- Nuts, especially peanuts;
- Fresh berries, especially strawberries;
- Fruits and vegetables red and orange colors, especially tomatoes;
- Wheat and soybeans.
Recommended exclude from the whole milk and its products, as well as egg white, especially crude.
The diet in atopic dermatitis
Major allergens in adults when atopy not food and inhaled - house dust, pollen, fungal spores, house dust mites. Therefore, a diet in atopic dermatitis should be as hypoallergenic, with a minimum content of products and gistaminosoderzhaschih gistaminoliberatorov. It is necessary to completely eliminate from the diet of these foods that contain large amounts of histamine:
- Alcohol, especially red wine, most beers, rice vodka;
- Cheese, a long period of maturation;
- Smoked products - sausages, meat, fish, bacon;
- Seafood and fish, especially canned or pickled;
- Yeast and yeast products;
- Coffee and products from cocoa beans;
- Beans, soy, tofu;
- Wheat, wheat flour and products based on them;
- Pickled vegetables and fruits;
- Fruit - citrus fruits, bananas, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, pears.
The menu diet in atopic dermatitis should also completely eliminate gistaminoliberatory - foods that trigger the release of histamine:
- Flavorings and flavor enhancers;
- Preservatives and emulsifiers;
- food colorings;
In drawing up the diet should take into account the environment and the scope of patient allergic to exclude other influences. It is necessary to regularly study the gastrointestinal tract, as functional disturbances in the intestinal mucosa may cause pseudoallergic reactions.
Effective compliance with the general hypoallergenic diet in atopic dermatitis is in combination with other methods of prevention and treatment is determined by the attending physician.
Diet for seborrheic dermatitis
Dieting while seborrheic dermatitis is needed because its main causes are gastrointestinal diseases, diseases of the nasopharynx and beriberi. Allergens that trigger the disease, mainly food, so the diet - an important component of prevention and treatment of seborrheic dermatitis.
Products prohibited for use in the diet:
- Meats, spicy dishes, marinades;
- Complex carbohydrates contained in sugar and baking;
- Eating fast food (fast food);
- Alcohol and products with ethanol.
The basis of the diet diet for seborrheic dermatitis:
- Milk, milk products (including dairy) products;
- Fresh vegetables, fruits and berries;
- Lean meats, poultry;
- Various flood and jelly;
- Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices;
- Fruit drinks homemade;
- Treated drinking water is not less than 2 liters per day.
Seborrheic dermatitis may be triggered by or accompanied by a neurosis, in such cases in the diet include sedatives charges.
If any form of dermatitis should contact a qualified technician (allergist, dermatologist) and strictly follow all the appointments because the skin manifestations of the disease - only a superficial response to violations of all internal organs. Correctly made diet for dermatitis would eliminate the allergenic foods, normalize intestinal function and will provide the body with all the necessary vitamins and trace elements.