Diet Green Tea
Green tea - healthy, healthy drink, regular consumption of which in accordance with certain rules allows to effectively lose weight.
Diet low-calorie green tea, with its respect for the body expends more energy than it receives from the diet. In one month of dieting on green tea body is well cleaned of toxins, weight loss is 8-10 kg.
Green tea - a product with a high content of natural vitamins, trace elements and biologically active substances, antioxidants. Content in the special case of the enzymes that block the breakdown of carbohydrates significantly reduces their assimilation. The presence of such complex materials with regular tea party allows you to lose weight with green tea. You can use green tea in the diet not only for weight loss, but also to slow the aging process.
The countries of the East - the birthplace of green tea, where it is considered to be the elixir of longevity and health. Modern research has shown the presence of green tea high content of vitamins (A, C, D, E, B, PP, K) and trace elements (calcium, copper, iodine, zinc, manganese, fluorine, phosphorus).
Lose weight with the help of green tea can be qualitatively reducing their weight and improve their health, because:
- Vitamin C (high concentration of more than citrus), the strongest antioxidant, improves immunity to fight infections and viruses;
- Vitamin P (content 10 times higher than in black tea) enhances the elasticity of the walls of the vessels, improving the circulatory system;
- Vitamin K promotes the formation of prothrombin in the liver to normalize blood clotting;
- Catechins in a large quantity, do not contain any more than any other plant, regulate blood sugar levels;
- Iodine is a positive effect on the endocrine system, normalizes the functioning of the thyroid gland;
- Fluoride disinfects oral cavity, preventing the development of periodontal disease and caries.
The main condition for diet green tea, reviews - selected quality tea leaves, brewed and proper storage.
Menu on green tea diet
The most useful diet green tea is considered to be on the Chinese big leaf green tea is high-grade. Keep it should be in a cool, dry place in a glass container with a tight-fitting lid.
Proper brewing assumes that the two rules, water for brewing:
- There must be as clean and soft, it is desirable to filter tap water or use a special purchase drinking water;
- Should not be boiling, the temperature of 70-80 ° C is optimal for brewing.
Porcelain tableware pre-rinse with hot water to warm it. First water is poured the tea leaves need to drain immediately. Re-brewed tea can be drunk as tea leaves are completely straightened. High-grade tea is brewed from 5 to 7 times, with each subsequent brewing tea taste is revealed in a new way. 250 ml of water (one cup) taken two teaspoons of dry tea leaves.
Directly on the menu itself diet green tea, reviews, quite simple - eat at least one liter of green tea a day, hot or cold to 0, 5-1 cup half an hour before meals or 1-2 hours after. While no food should not only drink tea, but also other liquids.
Subject to the green tea diet allowed any products, but it is recommended to significantly reduce or, if possible, eliminate canned foods, meats, sweets, fatty and spicy foods.
To enhance the effectiveness of green tea in the diet is necessary to drink more plain water without gas, do not eat at night, eating 5-6 times a day in small portions.
How many calories in green tea
Stogrammovaya One cup of plain green tea contains 3-5 calories. From 8-10 cups a day of green tea normal body gets 30-50 calories. When the ability of green tea significantly improves metabolism, lost far more calories than enters, which gives a slimming effect.
It is important to know how many calories in green tea when it is used with various additives:
- Sugar - one teaspoon adds 30 calories. A glass of tea with 2 teaspoons of sugar already contains 65 kcal;
- Milk - one tablespoon of medium-fat milk adds 10kkal. A cup of tea with milk (three tablespoons) contains more than 35 kcal;
- Cream - increase calorie tea to 75 kcal and more;
- Condensed milk - calorie 336 kcal per 100 grams of tea adds 80 calories.
For green tea diets is recommended to use a simple green tea without various additives, as it not only save you from unnecessary calories, but will enjoy the true flavor and aroma of freshly brewed green tea.
Diet "green tea with milk"
Diet "green tea with milk" is alternating days with the usual diet and fasting days in which to use only green tea with milk. And milk and green tea have useful properties which, in combination reinforce effectiveness. Unloading should not hold more than 1-2 times a week.
By drinking green tea with milk weight loss is due to the diuretic effect of the beverage, and helps cleanse the kidneys eliminate excess fluid from the body. The second, no less important, the effect of diet green tea with milk - the acceleration of metabolism and, consequently, a decrease in body fat.
Cook green milk tea for weight loss in two ways:
- Heat 1 liter of boiled low-fat or skim milk to 70-80 ° C, add 2-3 teaspoons of green leaf tea, infuse for 10 minutes. To improve the taste, you can add a little honey;
- Pre brew green tea and add the milk in a ratio of 2 parts of tea - 1-1, 5 parts milk.
Drinking green tea with milk diet can both hot and cold, at least 1, 5 liters per day. In such fasting days is recommended to drink as much plain water without gas, it will contribute to reducing fluid leading out from the body.
Instead of the usual food in fasting days simply because green tea with milk for a long time eliminates the feeling of hunger. At the request of lime is added to the drink, a little honey, herbs (mint, thyme).
If every morning instead of breakfast or an evening meal instead of breakfast drink green tea with milk, weight loss will be slower, but the results will lock permanently.
Diet Green Tea: contraindications
Despite the obvious benefits of the beverage, green tea diet on contraindicated in case of:
- Nervous exhaustion;
- Pregnancy and lactation, during menstruation;
- Hypertension and hypotension;
- Any chronic disease.
When losing weight with the help of green tea should categorically refuse any alcoholic beverages because it can greatly affect the condition of the kidneys.
A large dose of caffeine in green tea is a stimulant effect on the nervous system, it is not recommended to drink green tea before going to bed.