Diet fast and efficient
Diet fast and effective for the short term, for which a person may be slightly adjusted his weight. Fast diets are not designed for a large loss of body weight. Most diets rapid and effective based on starvation or severe restriction of food and food intake.
Why diets are ineffective?
How to determine whether the diet is fast and efficient? It should start with the fact that each individual body reacts to the proposed diet. Before you decide on one of the most effective diets should assess eating habits and diet. Thus, if the proposed menu differs little from the daily diet of man, such a diet is unlikely to be effective. The main criteria for the selection of diet fast and efficient are:
- Convenience compliance - diet, nutrition should not affect the way of life;
- Availability of products - many diets suggest switching to vegetables and fruits, which may not be available in this period (seasonal diet);
- Expected results - every diet suggests how much weight the average person can lose, adhering to the proposed diet.
- The basis of the diet - many diets are based on fasting, which is unacceptable for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, immunocompromised, for beriberi, gynecological diseases, depression, stress, busy schedule.
Evaluating the effectiveness of the diet, you should determine what is the basis effect of weight loss. Some diets accelerate metabolism (longer diet designed for a period of 7 days to 1 month). Other diets are based on the purification of the body (such diets usually combine a large number of fresh fruit, vegetables and dairy products). Other diets offer to lose weight by reducing food intake and water (actual starvation is the most dangerous to the body).
Choosing a diet quick and effective, it is necessary to correctly formulate goals:
- Cleansing the body;
- Stable weight loss;
- Modeling body contouring;
- Getting rid of the habit of many is;
- Normalization of metabolism.
Diet fast and efficient: the basics of good nutrition during dieting
Diets fast and efficient are the most harmful to the body. They are intended only minor weight loss. In keeping with one of these diets, it is necessary to observe the basic rules of supply:
- Regular meals. During the diet the body is subjected to substantial stress. Missing one of the meals in an effort to accelerate the effect of the diet can provoke a strong psychological stress (manifested by irritability, tearfulness, fatigue), liver, kidneys, gastrointestinal tract (disorder, heartburn, heaviness in the stomach) and other dysfunctions of the body (the failure of the menstrual cycle , hormonal disorders);
- Drinking enough water to avoid dehydration;
- Right out of the diet - the main mistake many people dieters. Quickly return to the usual human diet and nutrition provokes rapid weight gain;
- Monitoring the state of the organism - a chair, urination, skin reaction, hair, general;
- Balanced diet - the body for the normal, healthy functioning requires a complex macro-and micronutrients, most of which enters the body it with food. Excluding an important element even in the short term, it can cause significant damage to health.
Lightweight and effective diet: how to fix the result
Easy and effective diets offer a minor correction of the diet. Such diets are not conducive to a large weight loss. However, to comply with them very easily. For example, many diets offer to enter into the diet of dairy products, while reducing the consumption of junk food (fried, spicy, salty snacks and sweets, do not represent the nutritional value to the body). Even such a minor adaptation of the diet would achieve tangible results. Dairy products start the process of purification, and avoid harmful products can be replaced with healthy fruits and vegetables.
Easy and effective diets usually not harmful for the organism, because it does not involve a significant change of the diet. Such diets help bring the diet and healthy eating.
For example, one menu from the lungs and provides effective diets:
- Breakfast - tea, a slice of cheese, boiled egg, black bread;
- Second breakfast - fruit (apple, orange, pear choice);
- Lunch - broth of lean meat, black bread, salad, seasoned with lemon juice or olive oil;
- Afternoon snack - yogurt;
- Dinner - low-fat cottage cheese with honey, tea, fruit;
- At night - a glass of low-fat yogurt.
Sticking to a diet is easy, in fact, the body gets 6 meals, that regulate the time is not a problem. Diet does not exclude no bread, no cheese or meat products. Number eaten as determined by the individual needs of the organism.
Effective diet: menu during a diet, a menu out of the diet
The effectiveness of the diet is extremely difficult to estimate in advance. The main objectives of rapid and effective diet is the optimal weight loss, normalization of metabolic processes, a stable result. Any diet will be ineffective if the lost weight will come back quickly. To evaluate the effectiveness of a diet sufficient to analyze menus and menu make the correct exit from the diet.
An effective diet menu which can be quite varied, must offer at least three meals. Many effective diet menu, which offers a wide selection of products, recommend a fractional power (up to 5-6 times a day). Menu selection must be done on the basis of individual preferences and lifestyle (the more usual diet violates human way of life, the harder it is to observe it).
Right out of the effective diet, the menu of which was strict, it should be gradual. According to statistics, 90% of people who adhere to a strict diet, immediately return to normal diet that promotes rapid weight gain. To consolidate the achieved results is necessary to gradually increase the portion adhering to a diet menu. Then we recommend the introduction of excluded foods during the diet.
The most effective diet in the world
Is there a most effective diet in the world? What criteria are the most effective diet known to mankind?
The most effective diet will be one that will enhance all body systems, start the process of burning fat, improve body tone, normalize the balance of substances to cleanse the body and fix the result. Weight loss is a consequence of the already running processes exchange and purification.
One of the most effective diets in the world is the Japanese diet. Strict adherence to the recommended standards and menus make it easy and simple to lose weight and not gain the lost weight after leaving the diet.