Zinc (zinkit) - biologically active food supplement, take zinc deficiency in the body.
Pharmacological action zincite
zincite component - zinc sulfate, zinc deficiency fills. Use of the drug according to instructions increases the body's resistance to infectious diseases, rapid recovery from colds, improve memory, reduce hair loss, increase efficiency, and promotes healing of wounds.
Zinc is produced in the form of tablets for the preparation of fizzy drink in the box of 10 pcs., For 2 tubes in a box. One tablet zincite (mass of 4, 5 r) comprises:
- zinc sulfate - 44 mg;
- citric acid - 2, 3084 g;
- sodium bicarbonate - 1, 6753 g;
- Sorbitol - 0, 4187 g;
- sodium cyclamate - 0, 0315 g;
- aromatic additives (passion fruit) - 0, 0135 g;
- sodium saccharin - 0 of 0086
Analogues zincite of the active substance is not released.
By analogues zincite mechanism of action and of belonging to a pharmacological group includes:
- Vitadil GMI;
- NAC complex;
According to the instructions of zinc administered for the prevention and elimination of zinc deficiency. Treatment The drug is prescribed in the case of:
- gipotsinkemii, which are the causes of liver disease, kidney disease, hypovitaminosis D, burns, psoriasis, enteritis, parasitic infestation;
- increased separation of zinc resulting from diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, colds during pregnancy and lactation, when receiving glucocorticoids.
For zinc deficiency can cause:
- · Poor diet;
- · Unbalanced diet;
- · A violation of zinc absorption (intestinal diseases);
- · Increased allocation of zinc (alcoholism, taking laxatives or other medications).
In the opinion of zinc it is recommended to include in the diet as a dietary supplement with an additional source of zinc.
In accordance with the instruction zincused inside fasting, during or after meals. In the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract is unacceptable to use zincite meal. Before using the medicine must be dissolved in a glass of water.
The dosage used depends on the age and disease.
When prevention of zinc deficiency dosage depends on the daily requirement of zinc:
- infants - 10-15 mg per day;
- Children - 15-20 mg per day;
- adults 15-25 mg per day.
When enteropathic acrodermatitis zincite treatment begin with a dose of 200-400 mg per day for maintenance therapy, the dose is 50 mg per day.
The duration of the course of treatment as instructed zincite is 1 month, the course can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
The drug is taken two hours after consumption of iron-containing drugs, and tetracycline antibiotics.
In parallel with the use zincite preparations containing zinc, essential medical consultation.
Instructions zinc contraindicated if you are hypersensitive active or auxiliary components that make up the drug.
Zinc administered with caution in cases of:
- immune encephalitis;
- acute renal failure;
- parenchymal kidney damage;
Application zincite during pregnancy proved acceptable in the case of a zinc deficiency in the body.
Use of the drug in accordance with the instruction causes complications are extremely rare, however, in the opinion of zinc in the case of overdose can cause:
- renal insufficiency;
- malfunction of the respiratory system;
- changes in the chemical composition of the blood;
- violation of muscle function.
Zinc should be stored out of the reach of children and protected from light, dry place at room temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Shelf life in compliance with the recommendations is 3 years.