Pharmacological actions Aevitum
Aevitum - a vitamin complex preparation with immunostimulatory and antioxidant properties. Complex Aevitum, reviews of physicians and patients about which unambiguously positive, consists of two vitamins - A (retinol palmitate) and E (alpha-tocopherol acetate). Aevitum vitamins contribute to the regeneration of tissues involved in lipid and protein metabolism, a positive effect on vision, supports the reproductive function of the body, improves circulation, restores the permeability of blood vessels, tissue trophism.
All of the above effects of the use of Aevitum possible due to the pharmacological properties of vitamins A, E.
Vitamin A is responsible for the tissue exchange, capable of increasing the cellular and humoral immunity, amplifies myelopoiesis improving macrophage function. By means of vitamin A can reduce the risk of mucosal respiratory and digestive tract. Through participation in this vitamin complex Aevitum, in its application slows keratinization, rejuvenate cells. The beneficial effects of the drug on reproductive function Aevitum also due to the participation of the vitamin A is in this complex. Additionally, retinol palmitate participates in the formation of a visual signal, bone tissue, promotes bone growth, positive effect on the sweat, sebaceous, lacrimal glands.
Also, vitamin A, due to unsaturated bonds retinol molecule interacts with different types of radicals and stimulate antioxidant function of vitamin E, which, in turn, as a second essential component Aevitum prevents oxidation of retinol, thereby preventing the formation of toxic products.
In addition, vitamin alpha-tocopherol acetate (E) is responsible for regulating the metabolic processes in the human body, protecting cells against the action of free radicals, preventing hemolysis of erythrocytes, positive effect on the microcirculation and tissue trophism vascular system.
Tocopherol also stimulates the immune system, both general and humoral and cellular. Thanks to this component of the complex Aevitum, increases the activity of T-lymphocytes. In addition, together with vitamin A provides the normal formation of the reproductive system and fetal development.
The pharmacokinetic properties of Aevitum pharmacokinetics due to its constituents.
Vitamin E is absorbed in the digestive tract, and vitamin retinol - gastrointestinal. Aevitum components, vitamins A and E are distributed in the tissues and organs uniformly, with the excess of vitamin A stored in the liver, and Vitamin E - in muscle, adipose tissue, adrenal gland, testis, liver and red blood cells.
vitamin A metabolism in liver forms both active and inactive metabolites. Vitamin E forms metabolized only pharmacologically inactive metabolites.
: Retinol acetate had as metabolites excreted in the urine and bile. It happens slowly, after disposable one-third received vitamin is derived from the human body for another three weeks. Vitamin E appears only in the bile and urine only in small quantities.
Through the use of integrated composition Aevitum administered in a number of diseases. Therapy with Aevitum prescribed to patients who, for various parameters need to be long-term treatment of large amounts of vitamins E and A.
According to the instructions Aevitum, necessary and justified in some cases:
- Disturbance of microcirculation and trophic tissues;
- Endarteritis obliterans;
- Psoriasis, lupus erythematosus;
- Atrophy of the optic nerve, "night blindness" (day-blindness), Keratomalacia, xerophthalmia, retinitis pigmentosa;
Application Aevitum also shows those patients who have limited power and reduced intake of vitamins A and E in a natural way, with such diseases and conditions:
- Crohn's disease, malabsorption, celiac disease;
- cholestasis in chronic phase, obstructive jaundice, biliary tract impassable, cirrhosis of the liver;
- disease of the pancreas - cystic fibrosis;
- infectious diseases in acute and chronic conditions;
- malnutrition, rapid weight loss (often Aevitum vitamins prescribed to those who are on parenteral nutrition - to make up for the lack of retinol and alpha-tocopherol acetate)
- alcohol, nicotine, drug dependence;
- prolonged stress;
- use of medications, mineral oils which contain iron (e.g., neomycin, cholestyramine, colestipol)
- a diet that leads to an increased intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- peripheral neuropathy;
- necrotizing myopathy.
Aevitum vitamins are taken after a meal, swallow whole (do not chew) and drink water.
The average rate of reception, according to the instructions Aevitum: adult - 30 - 40 days. one capsule once every 24 hours. But the more individual Aevitum dosage and duration prescribed by a doctor who has seen the patient. According to the observations and reviews, Aevitum incorrect use can lead to undesirable consequences.
For a more precise meaning and possible repeat use Aevitum (only 3 months, or six months after the end of the last course - according to the instructions Aevitum) need to know exactly the nature of the disease and the characteristics of the patient.
Description of side effects Aevitum
According to the description and reviews, Aevitum well tolerated, but there are statistics side effects during treatment Aevitum:
1) nausea, vomiting, allergic reactions, gastralgia, violation of a chair - isolated cases associated only with the individual characteristics of the patient;
2) exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis, gallstones - those who took long Aevitum;
3) hypervitaminosis A. It is expressed in the defeat of the peripheral and central nervous system - sleep disturbances, irritability, headache, paresthesia, lethargy. It may occur and damage the skin - dry and cracked feet and hands, seborrhea, alopecia. According to reviews, Aevitum leads to joint pain, enlarged spleen, liver, changes in gait, but it was observed on the background of the prolonged use of the drug in doses that are higher than recommended.
1. Individual intolerance of members of the vitamin Aevitum;
2. hyperthyroidism, chronic glomerulonephritis, and chronic circulatory failure;
3. Myocardial infarction, the risk of thromboembolism, severe coronary artery atherosclerosis, acute and chronic inflammation of the kidneys (Aevitum prescribed, but with great caution);
According to the instructions, the reception Aevitum during pregnancy and lactation is allowed only with the permission of the doctor.