Vaksigripp - influenza vaccines containing strains of 2008/2009.
Vaksigripp produce a suspension for intramuscular and subcutaneous administration in a syringe or vial for 0, 5 ml. The preparation according to the EU decision on the composition of influenza vaccines and the WHO recommendations for the northern hemisphere season of 2008/2009., Includes three strains of influenza A / Brisbane / 59/2007 / H1 N1 / IVR-148, A / Uruguay / 716 / 2007 / H3N2 / NYMC X-175 C and B / Florida / 4/2006.
Vaksigripp causes the development of specific immunity to influenza viruses types A and B, which are contained in the vaccine. Immunity is developed after 2-3 weeks after the vaccination and lasts from six months to a year.
According to the instructions Vaksigripp used for the prevention of influenza. Especially shown vaccination to persons at higher risk of associated complications. Apply Vaksigripp children can be from 6 months of age.
Vaksigripp can be used during pregnancy in the second trimester. Lactation is not a contraindication for vaccination drug.
Application Vaksigripp contraindicated in:
- Exacerbation of any chronic disease, as well as diseases that are accompanied by fever;
- Hypersensitivity to any component of Vaksigripp and neomycin components or the eggs of chicken, octoxynol-9 and formaldehyde.
Vaksigripp of instructions inserted deep subcutaneous or intramuscular, intravenous administration of the vaccine is contraindicated. Vaksigripp for children over 3 years of age and adults is used once in the amount of one ampoule, children aged 6 months administered 0, 25 ml. When the first vaccination Vaksigripp children under 9 years of drug use twice at an interval of one month.
Side effects Vaksigripp
In the opinion of Vaksigripp can cause side effects that do not require special treatment. These include:
- Malaise, fever, chills, headache, fatigue, sweating, muscle aches and joint pain;
- Swelling, redness, tenderness, induration at the injection site bruising.
In very rare cases, the application can call Vaksigripp:
- Lymphadenopathy, transient thrombocytopenia and vasculitis with possible short-term involvement of the kidneys;
- Guillain-Barre syndrome, paresthesia, neuralgia, neuritis, seizures, and encephalomyelitis;
- Shortness of breath, hives, angioedema, itching, skin rash and shock.
Vaccination Vaksigripp Review efficiently carried out annually in autumn and winter, with a maximum risk of influenza. In applying the drug should take into account that each epidemic season is characterized by its most common strains of influenza virus.
To purchase Vaksigripp requires medical prescription. Shelf life of vaccines in compliance with temperature between 2 and 8 ° C - 12 months.