Tsygapan - biologically active food supplement containing powder reindeer antlers for the systematic use in the treatment of various diseases.
Pharmacological action Tsygapan
The active ingredient Tsygapan has antioxidant, immunomodulating, restorative and adaptogenic effect, which is due to its constituent components. Powder horns reindeer contains:
- 20 amino acids;
- 63 macro- and microelements, including calcium and phosphorus;
- The collagen and non-collagenous proteins;
- 12 vitamins;
- Glycosaminoglycan derivatives of nucleic acids, proteoglycans, phospholipids.
These components regulate the body's metabolism (primarily - carbohydrate and lipid). As a result of Tsygapan by user rating:
- It enhances immunity, performance, vitality and defenses;
- Strengthens bone tissue, as well as accelerated fracture consolidation periods;
- Improved growth and psychomotor development of children;
- Normalizes liver function parameters, as well as blood sugar and cholesterol levels;
- It improves the functional state of the gastrointestinal tract and the cardiovascular, endocrine, hematopoietic and urinary systems;
- It accelerates the healing of wounds;
- It reduces the risk of diabetes, cancer and many cardiovascular diseases.
Form release Tsygapan
Tsygapan produced in the form of tablets of 200 and 400 mg containing the active ingredient - reindeer antlers as a powder. 10 pieces in blister packs of 60 or 90, 120 units in the banks.
Analogues Tsygapan mode of action are the following medicines and dietary supplements: Kofanol plus Eucalyptus fort Abitel, Baksin, Balsam Markov Vitatonus, Klamin, Oligochit ascorbate, Pchelinka, Kvayneri, Klamin, Fitolon, Amber-energovit and others.
According to the instructions Tsygapan recommended as an additional source of phosphorus and calcium, as well as trace elements such as silicon, molybdenum, chromium, boron, cobalt, selenium and vanadium.
In the complex treatment of the systematic use of Review Tsygapan enhances the effectiveness of the primary therapy:
- Thyroid disease;
- Metabolic syndrome;
- Osteoporosis of various genesis;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Liver disease, including hepatitis;
- Acute poisoning, including poisoning by drugs;
- Stomach ulcer;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis;
- Urogenital diseases;
- Atopic dermatitis;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Fractures and traumatic processes;
- Diseases accompanied by a decrease in immunity;
- Condition caused by radiation injury.
Tsygapan pediatric approved for use with three years.
Tsygapan for instructions apply contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the active or auxiliary component, which is part of the food additive.
Tsygapan according to the instructions recommended to take with food.
The daily dosage for children from three to twelve years of age is one tablet (200 mg), older children the dose should be doubled. On prescription in some cases it may receive Tsygapan at a dose of 800 mg.
Tsygapan Adults are advised to take one tablet (400 mg) two times a day, but not more than 1200-1600 mg.
Duration of Tsygapan varies from one to two months. Re Tsygapan can be taken every two or three months.
Tsygapan Review of significant adverse effects on the body does not matter.
Tsygapan refers to biologically active food additives sold without a doctor's prescription with a shelf life of up to three years.