Tsitralgin - medication
Rupp non-narcotic analgesics, including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other.
Pharmacological action Tsitralgina
Tsitralgin has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the body, reducing the swelling of the joints, stiffness in the morning, increasing the amount of active and passive movements of the joints in patients. Numerous reviews of Tsitralgine noted its high efficiency at postthrombophlebitic disease and thrombophlebitis. The drug helps reduce swelling, pain, cramps and paresthesia, and reduce the feeling of heaviness in the legs. Tsitralgina known beneficial effect on the rate of resorption of hematomas and hemorrhages of various kinds. In addition, the drug is able to reduce the dark spots on the skin caused by trophic changes. Markedly enhanced the efficiency of the massage, carried out with the help of a cream Tsitralgin.
The therapeutic effect of the drug due to the complex of its constituent components. Thus, citrate ions facilitate the binding of free calcium ions, which normalizes the microcirculation and blood coagulation, providing a positive impact on the fabric of the affected joint.
Salts of fruit acids (malate, citrate, pyruvate, lactate and glutamate) occurring in the Tsitralgina after a series of transformations in the Krebs cycle provides cells with energy enzyme and ATP molecules that normalizes the disturbance energy processes in the cartilage and periarticular tissues.
The drug helps to soften and reduce the gouty tophi, Heberden's nodes and prevents the formation of calcifications in periarticular tissues after inflammatory processes. That action Tsitralgin owes its ability to bind calcium and uric acid in the tissues.
According to the instructions Tsitralginu only form of release of the drug is a massage cream with a slight odor. Its color ranges from white to pale cream. The drug is packaged in a plastic jar, which volume is 50 ml.
Tsitralgin indicated for use in the following cases:
• rheumatoid arthritis and chronic juvenile;
• In ankylosing spondylitis;
• For psoriatic arthropathy type;
• Reiter's disease;
• When gouty, infectious, rheumatoid arthritis;
• in osteoarthritis and osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome secondary;
• In the cervical, thoracic, sciatica;
• In ankylosing spondylitis;
• When myositis;
• in the case of the headaches associated with spasm of intra- and extracranial arteries. These include migraine and cerebrovascular disease;
• thrombophlebitis deep and superficial veins;
• In post-thrombotic disease;
• diabetic microangiopathy;
• in the complex therapy of coronary heart disease;
• When crush syndrome.
The drug, according to medical reviews of Tsitralgine not recommended for use in patients who are characterized by hypersensitivity to any component of the composition, as well as those who have been increased bleeding.
Instructions for use Tsitralgina
The drug is intended
For external topical application. Instruction Tsitralginu recommended to take the medicine in a variety of dosages, based on the type of disease.
• When arthropathy formulation is applied three or four times a day to the area of the patient's joint, and the surface around it: 10-15, see below, or above. It Tsitralgin rub until it is absorbed. If the cream is absorbed too quickly, a second layer is applied. The volume of drug applied in this case is to 1 ml per joint. After the massage is applied Tsitralgin again, covering the place of application voschanoy paper. This leaves applique on joint ointment until completely absorbed;
• When deforming osteoarthritis, Heberden's nodes and gouty tophi in gout massage performed on the basis of these tumors Tsitralgina;
• When radiculitis (osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome secondary) cream should be applied to the area along the spine (from the sacrum to the top of the neck), massaging for 10 minutes. Parallel zones should be identified more pronounced pain, which subsequently put the second layer Tsitralgina massaging them for 5 minutes. It is also recommended to the painful area to impose compress cream, covered voschanoy paper until it is completely absorbed. Treatment of these diseases should take place in a complex: in addition to Tsitralgina should appoint massage, physical therapy, medications;
• thrombophlebitis and post-thrombotic disease. In these cases Tsitralgin applied without rubbing a thin layer on the drumstick and thigh on the affected area of the veins. The compress should be covered with a special paper, leaving up to full absorption of the drug. The procedure is repeated 2 to 4 times a day for a maximum of 3 weeks. Repeat treatments necessary every 3 months;
• In the case of trophic skin changes caused by post-thrombotic disease, atherosclerosis obliterans, diabetes and others., Tsitralgin be applied to ulcers in the course of arteries and veins, avoiding application to the damaged areas. If dark spots are present, the cream is applied to them. Reduction of pigmentation may occur no earlier than 2 weeks after the beginning of application.
Side effects Tsitralgina
Among the adverse reactions occurring during the use of Tsitralgina, may cause allergy, a temporary increase in pain or swelling that is associated with improved blood circulation in the tissues. In such cases it is necessary to reduce the dosage.
In order to avoid irritation of Tsitralgina should frequently change the place applying the cream and avoid the use of compress paper.
Tsitralgin be stored at a temperature between 4 to 20 ° C in a place protected against light. Shelf life is 12 months.