Tsiprolet - antibacterial agent of the fluoroquinolone group, for the treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by sensitivity to the hair. Reviews tsiprolet prove its performance and high therapeutic activity.
Pharmacological action tsiprolet
Tsiprolet causes disturbances of DNA synthesis, thereby breaking the growth and division of bacteria. According to the instructions Tsiprolet is particularly effective to use for the treatment of diseases caused by Gram-negative bacteria (Shigella, Klebsiella, E. coli, salmonella, etc..). To him sensitive and some gram-positive bacteria (streptococci, staphylococci). The drug can be used to treat diseases caused by intracellular microorganisms (Chlamydia, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.). In the opinion of Tsiprolet it has greater efficacy in the treatment of infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Not intended to treat viral and fungal infections. It also has a low activity against anaerobic bacteria and mycoplasmas.
If ingestion Tsiprolet well absorbed. The maximum content of active substance in the blood observed after half an hour after administration.
Tsiprolet penetrates well into cells and, therefore, the drug can be used to treat diseases with intracellular localization of the pathogen.
His removal from the body is mainly done by the kidneys. The half-life is 6 - 10 hours. Therefore, it can be used twice daily.
Tsiprolet comes in two forms:
- The solution for infusion - a colorless transparent liquid. Vial - 100 0 ml (200 mg of active substance);
- Pills. They are available in a dosage of 250 or 500 mg of active substance. One package of 10 tablets.
Other names tsiprolet are Ciprofloxacin, tsiprinol, etc. Sifloks.
Indications for use of this drug are:
- Infections of the nose, throat, ear;
- Respiratory tract infections. Its use is indicated for the treatment of pneumonia caused by Enterobacteriaceae, Klebsiella, Legionella, Haemophilus influenzae and staphylococci;
- Infections of the urinary organs;
- Eye infection;
- Soft tissue infections, skin and mucous membranes;
- Infections of the digestive system and bile ducts;
- Infections of the musculoskeletal system;
- Infection of the pelvic organs, including adnexitis, pelvioperitonit, prostatitis;
By Tsiprolet instructions can be used for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases in immunocompromised individuals, such as the background of immunosuppressive therapy.
According to the instructions Tsiprolet can not be used in pregnancy, during lactation, for the treatment of children and adolescents under 18 years of age, as well as increased individual susceptibility to fluoroquinolones.
Not allowed intravenous administration of the drug in pseudomembranous enterocolitis and deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
With great care should be given Tsiprolet at various cerebrovascular disorders, epilepsy, mental illness, severe liver or kidney failure. In the elderly use tsiprolet undesirable.
When using tsiprolet may occur following side effects:
- CNS - headache and dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, increased intracranial pressure, tinnitus, diplopia, psychosis, hallucinations;
- On the part of the digestive tract - abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, bloating, diarrhea. Application tsiprolet can lead to cholestatic jaundice;
- On the part of the cardiovascular system - tachycardia, hypotension;
- On the part of the musculoskeletal system - muscle weakness, joint and muscle pain;
- Allergic reactions - itching, and redness of the skin, urticaria. Anaphylaxis, reviews, Tsiprolet is extremely rare;
In the event during treatment tsiprolet severe diarrhea requires examination of the patient to avoid the development of his pseudomembranous colitis, as this disease requires immediate abolition of the drug and administration of appropriate therapy.
In the opinion of Tsiprolet may contribute severe inflammation and even tendon rupture. Therefore, the appearance of pain in the tendons drug immediately overturned.
According to the instructions to tsiprolet patients during treatment should drink plenty of fluids to prevent the development of crystalluria.
When using this product can not perform work requiring psychomotor speed of reaction and high concentration.
Dosage regimen tsiprolet
Tsiprolet recommended dose depends on the severity and localization of the infection, body weight and age of the patient, renal function and the general state of the organism.
In diseases of the urinary and respiratory tract is usually prescribed at 250 mg tsiprolet twice a day. In a complicated course of the disease and the dose is increased - 500 - 750 mg twice a day.
For the treatment of uncomplicated gonorrhea drug taking a single dose of 500 mg.
Indications for tsiprolet are also severe enterocolitis, osteomyelitis, gynecological infections and prostatitis. In these cases, the appointed Tsiprolet 500 - 750 mg every 12 hours. The duration of the course of therapy is determined by a physician and depends on the severity of the disease.
The tablets are taken strictly to the need to wash down food and plenty of fluids.
In case of accidental or deliberate poisoning tsiprolet spend multiple gastric lavage. After the final washing the slurry patient give activated carbon. Since there is no specific antidote, symptomatic treatment.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies and storage
Tsiprolet B refers to the list and is not intended for treatment without a doctor's prescription. Therefore, he is released from pharmacies by prescription only. It should be stored in a dark, dry place, away from children. Shelf life - 5 years.