Tsiprobay - synthetic drugs suppressing bacterial activity in Gram-negative bacteria and the rest period and dividing Gram positive microorganisms during fission. Reviews Tsiprobae indicate speed and high therapeutic effectiveness of the antibiotic.
By analogues include Tsiprobaya TSifran, tsiprinol, Tsipromed, Sifloks, Tatsil, Neofloksin, Proksatsin, Tsipronat, Tsipromed, Tsiprobrin, Medotsiprin, Ifitsipro.
Structure and Composition Tsiprobaya
Tsiprobay produced in the following forms:
- in the form of tablets, coated tablets of 100 mg, 250 mg, 500mg.
- as a 1% solution for injections;
- a 0 2% solution for infusion;
- as a syrup (100 mg).
Ciprofloxacin - the main active component of the antibiotic.
One tablet Tsiprobay medication contains 250 mg of ciprofloxacin.
The main active ingredient Tsiprobaya inhibits the growth and division of bacteria actively promotes disruption of cell structure, which leads to the death of microorganisms. Microbial resistance to the drug Tsiprobay develops very slowly: after the action of the drug is virtually no persistent bacteria, besides, bacterial cells do not have special enzymes capable of inactivating ciprofloxacin Tsiprobae. In the acidic environment of the activity of the antibiotic Tsiprobay significantly reduced.
Indications for use Tsiprobaya are complicated and uncomplicated infections caused by organisms sensitive to the antibiotic base material:
- infectious diseases of the respiratory system (bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, pneumonia);
- Infectious diseases of upper respiratory tract (sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, mastoiditis);
- infectious processes in soft tissues (infected wounds, burns, ulcers, abscesses);
- infections of joints and bones (osteomyelitis, sepsis, septic arthritis);
- genital infections (chlamydia, gonorrhea, prostatitis, adnexitis);
- abdominal infections (gastrointestinal infections, peritonitis, typhoid fever, cholera, salmonellosis, infections of the gallbladder);
- urinary tract infections and kidney (pyelonephritis, cystitis);
- eye infection (blepharitis, Blepharoconjunctivitis, keratitis, and others.);
- infection neutropenia and immunodeficiency;
- prevention and treatment of anthrax in children.
- hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin or other quinolone agents;
- childhood and adolescence (exception - an infection of the lungs);
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- idiosyncrasy of any component of the drug;
- concurrent use of ciprofloxacin and tizanidine.
Instructions Tsiprobaya: methods of use
The recommended dose for Tsiprobaya following instructions:
- respiratory infectious processes: in the form of tablets - 250-500 mg twice daily or intravenously as infusion solution - 200-400 mg twice a day;
- acute, uncomplicated urinary tract infections - 125 mg twice a day in tablet form or intravenously at 125 mg twice a day;
- complicated urinary tract infections - 250-500 mg twice daily or 100 mg tablets twice daily in the form of an infusion solution intravenously;
- other infections - 500 mg twice a day, or 200-400 mg intravenously twice a day in the form of infusion solution;
- particularly serious infections (life-threatening) - 750mg twice daily in pill form or by 400mg three times a day in the form of intravenous infusion solution;
- treatment and prevention of inhalational anthrax in children - 20 mg / kg body weight two times a day or intravenously 10 mg / kg body weight three times a day.
Tablets Tsiprobay according to the instructions recommend taking on an empty stomach with water. Intravenous solution is recommended to introduce very slowly (about 60 minutes) to prevent the development of complications at the site of infusion.
Medical therapy may last from 1 to 60 days. The method and duration of treatment depends on the form of the disease and the severity of the patient's condition. Treatment with Tsiprobay of instructions is recommended to continue for three to four days after the disappearance of all clinical symptoms of the disease.
Side effects Tsiprobaya
Reviews Tsiprobae suggest that the drug may cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, allergic reactions, confusion, anxiety. Using Tsiprobaya in treatment can lead to a decrease in blood pressure, the appearance of arrhythmia and tachycardia, laryngeal edema, dyspnea, tinnitus, taste disturbances, vision and color perception. Occasionally prolonged use of antibiotics can lead to hemolytic disorders and disruption of the chemical composition of urine, hepatic necrosis, myasthenia gravis, tendon rupture, pancreatitis, vasculitis, anaphylactic shock, the development of Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Lyell's syndrome.
Tsiprobay cautiously prescribed for epilepsy, severe violations of the liver, kidneys and central nervous system, vascular lesions, old age. When prescribing antibiotics should be remembered that its action can affect the rate of psychomotor reactions.