TSikloferon - immunomodulating and antiviral drug. Inducer of interferon synthesis.
Structure and Composition of Cycloferon
Produced in two dosage forms:
- Biconvex tablets covered with enteric-coated yellow, containing meglumine akridonatsetat 150 mg each. Additional ingredients: calcium stearate, polysorbate 80, povidone, propylene glycol, a copolymer of methacrylic acid, povidone. The blisters of 10 tablets.
- The clear yellow solution for intramuscular or intravenous administration. 1 ml of solution contains 125 mg of meglumine akridonatsetat. Supporting components: water for injection. In 2 ml ampoules. 5 vials per pack.
Cycloferon analogues are the following drugs: Amiksin, Anaferon children, Galavit, Imunin, Inflamafertin, Maksimun, Otsilokotsinum, Protfenolozid, Timogen.
According to the instructions TSikloferon an immunomodulator. The active ingredient of the drug is a small molecule inducer of interferon, what is conditioned by its wide range of activities. Application Cycloferon has immunomodulatory, antiviral, anti-inflammatory effect.
In the opinion of TSikloferon with oral keeps interferonogenic activity for three days.
Preparation and analogues Cyclopheron effective against influenza, encephalitis virus, herpes, hepatitis, immunodeficiency virus, papillomavirus, cytomegalovirus and other. In acute hepatitis B virus prevents its use of the drug becomes chronic. In the initial stages of HIV infection TSikloferon stabilizes the immune system.
Also, the drug is highly effective in combination therapy for chronic and acute bacterial infections (chlamydia, neuroinfection, pneumonia, bronchitis, urogenital infections, ulcers, postoperative complications). The active ingredient of the drug shows positive effect in systemic rheumatic and connective tissue diseases, providing an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and autoimmune effect.
TSikloferon - indications for use
According to the instructions TSikloferon in tablet form shows for children over four years and adults as part of combination therapy in the following cases:
- acute respiratory infections, influenza;
- chronic viral hepatitis C and B;
- herpes infection;
- HIV (step 2A-2C);
- acute intestinal infections;
- secondary immunodeficiencies caused by chronic fungal and bacterial infections.
Application Cyclopheron solution, besides the above diseases, the treatment is also shown:
- chlamydial infections;
- cytomegalovirus infection, viral hepatitis A, B, C, D;
- degenerative joint disease;
- systemic rheumatic and connective tissue diseases.
According to the instructions TSikloferon contraindicated:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- under the age of four years;
- if hypersensitivity;
- with cirrhosis of liver decompensation.
Dosing and dosing regimen Cycloferon
According to the instructions TSikloferon in tablet form taken orally half an hour before a meal once daily. The dosage depends on the indication tsikloferon.
When herpes infection adult TSikloferon appoint four tablets at a time. The course of treatment is 40 tablets. The most effective treatment in the early stages of the disease.
In the treatment of flu, intestinal infections rate is 20 tablets (four tablets per reception).
When treating neuroinfections HIV rate of 140 tablets (four tablets per reception).
Babies TSikloferon on indications prescribed under the scheme:
- From four to six years - one tablet per day;
- Seven to eleven years - 2 tablets a day;
- From the age of twelve - three tablets to receive once daily.
Repeated course Cycloferon should be performed after a three-week break.
Intramuscular and intravenous preparation is a day to the standard regimen. The duration of treatment depends on the indication for tsikloferon.
When cytomegalovirus, herpes, chlamydial infections make 10 injections of 250 mg.
When administered 12 injections neuroinfections 250-500 mg as part of combination therapy.
In acute and chronic viral hepatitis, HIV makes 10 injections of 500 mg.
In rheumatic and systemic connective tissue diseases TSikloferon Review is effective at a dose of 250 mg to 5 injections. It is necessary to hold four similar treatment with an interval of two weeks between courses.
When degenerative diseases is necessary to conduct two courses (5 injections of 250 mg).
Children dosage Cyclopheron solution is 6-10 mg per kg body weight.
Side effects Cycloferon
In the opinion of TSikloferon well tolerated by patients. There may be unintended consequences in the form of allergic reactions.
Preparation and analogues Cyclopheron compatible with all drugs used to treat the above diseases, including chemotherapeutic agents and interferons.
Storage conditions Cycloferon
TSikloferon in tablet form is stored in a dry, dark place at room temperature for no longer than 24 months.
Injection solution is stored at room temperature for no longer than three years. Avoid freezing of the drug. The formation of sediment or discoloration drug unfit for use.