Tramal (international name: Tramadol) - a drug belonging to the group of opioid analgesics.
Tramal - a synthetic opioid,
has a pronounced analgesic (painkiller) effect. Action Taseman due to its agonistic effect on opioid receptors in the central nervous system. Instruction Tramalu include drugs to pain relief the central mechanism of action. The effect of its reception occurs quite rapidly (within 30 minutes after administration) and lasts up to 5 hours.
Form release Taseman
The medicine comes in the form of capsules weighing 50 mg, intended for ingestion; drip solution weighing 100 mg; suppositories, whose mass is also 100 mg, and an injection.
The main indications for the use of medicines are pain syndromes of varying intensity (moderate to strong) and of different etiologies. Typically, the area of the drug are pain in cancer, acute myocardial infarction, post-heavy operations. Tramal is also used as an anesthetic during the treatment and diagnostic procedures, accompanied by severe pain.
Medical reviews Tramale indicate the presence of a wide range of contraindications, a list of which should be read before the reception. Take Tramal is not recommended in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions to components of the formulation;
- a condition in which there is respiratory depression or nervous system. These include the poisoning of various kinds, including drugs, alcohol, sleeping pills, psychotropic substances;
- simultaneous MAO inhibitors, or during the first two weeks after the end of their use;
- under the age of 14 years, the use is only possible in solution form;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Use of the drug in pregnant women is permissible only in extreme cases and under medical supervision. Such a warning is associated with a high probability of the fetus addiction and withdrawal symptoms occur later.
Special instructions for use Tramal
According to the instructions Tramalu, the drug should be taken with caution in the following groups of people:
- Patients with impaired kidney function or liver disease;
- patients with traumatic brain injury;
- suffering from increased intracranial pressure;
- patients with epilepsy;
- people prone to drug addiction to opiates;
- Patients over the age of 75 years. In this case it is important to choose an individual medication dosage.
Application Tramal should not be combined with the use of alcoholic beverages, also during treatment is recommended to refrain from carrying out activities related to the need to use physical and mental reaction speed.
Instructions for use
With a view to healing
effect of Tramal had maximum effect, it is important to observe an individual dosage regimen prescribed by your doctor. Dosage is selected based on the severity of pain, sensitivity of the patient and the minimum therapeutic dose.
Typically, adults and children under 14 years of age, Tramal appointed in the following doses:
- 1 capsule weight 50 mg regardless of mealtime. Lack of effect of drug administration can increase the dose, taking into account that the maximum resolution is 400 mg per day;
- Drop the solution must be taken under the scheme: 20 drops (corresponding to 50 mg Tramal) with a little water. In the case of severe pain syndrome lump dosage may be increased to 100 mg (40 drops). The maximum daily dose should not exceed 400 mg;
- Rectal Suppositories should be administered after a chair deep in the anus. The maximum permitted dosage is the same;
- It allowed the drug to children from one year to 14 years in the form of a drop of the solution. One-time dose is calculated as follows: up to 2 mg Tramal 1 kg of body weight. The maximum tolerated dose per day - 8 mg per 1 kg of body weight.
Side effects when taking Tramal
According to the reviews of Tramale drug is well tolerated, but in rare cases, possible side effects:
- increased sweating;
- nausea, dizziness and dryness in the oral cavity;
- headache, decreased blood pressure;
- vomiting, bloating, pain, and pain in the stomach;
- allergies and itchy skin;
- there is the possibility of adverse reactions on the part of the psyche: change the emotional background, change sensitivity, perception, behavioral responses.
In case of overdose Tramalom may experience a number of symptoms: fainting, and unconscious states (up to coma), lower blood pressure, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, epileptic seizures. Treatment is carried morphine antagonists (Naloxone, etc..), Seizures are eliminated by applying the benzodiazepine group of drugs.
Storage conditions Taseman
Tramal should be stored at room temperature. Shelf life is dependent on the form of the issue and amounts to: injection, suppositories and capsules - 5 years, dropping a solution - 4 years.