TIZOL - anti-inflammatory drug, helps to speed up the recovery processes in the skin in various diseases, as well as having a protective effect during radiation therapy.
Pharmacological action TIZOL
The active ingredient TIZOL - glitserosolvata aquacomplex titanium is a metal complex compound. According to the instructions TIZOL characterized by antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action. TIZOL, reviews and accelerate recovery processes in the skin, the disappearance of itching, eliminate swelling and redness. The product provides a local anesthetic, radioprotective and dehydrating effect. Thanks to the gel consistency TIZOL able to penetrate into the tissue, providing a direct impact on the affected area, as well as "work" as a conductor of drugs through the skin and mucous membranes. The preparation is sterile.
TIZOL produce a gel dosage form for local and external application:
- 10 g and 100 g of a dark glass jars;
- 10 g of polymer in banks;
- 10 g of the aluminum tubes.
Analogues TIZOL mechanism of action drugs are Alvipsal, Apifor, Artrin, Betanikomilon, Vipralgon, Viprapin, Viprosal, Gevkamen, Diklogen, Dimexidum, ointment Kuznetsova Kapsikam, Karmolis, Nizhvisal, Revma-gel Pihtanol, Traumeel S, Chondroitin, Finalgon, Espoli .
TIZOL according to the instructions prescribed in the treatment of:
- Dermatitis, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis planus;
- Inflammatory diseases of the lymph vessels and nodes, blood vessels, skin and subcutaneous tissue;
- Purulent wounds;
- Bursitis, tendonitis, tenosynovitis;
- Trophic ulcers, burns;
- Jet and rheumatoid arthritis;
- Inflammatory processes of the oral mucosa and periodontal;
- Tonsillitis, pharyngitis, acute rhinitis;
- Burns ear, nose and throat;
- Microbial lesions of the external ear;
- Fungal infection of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat;
- Keratitis, bacterial conjunctivitis, diseases of the century;
- Cataracts, glaucoma;
- Vascular eye diseases, diabetic retinopathy;
- Progressive myopia;
- Bacterial vaginosis, vaginitis;
- Inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, cervical erosion.
TIZOL also used for protection of skin and mucous membranes during the passage of radiation therapy sessions, to prevent formation of keloids and as a conductor of concomitant medications.
According to the instructions to apply TIZOL contraindicated in cases of:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Deep purulent wounds prior to surgery.
TIZOL prescribed with caution:
- In acute inflammatory diseases of the skin and mucous membranes;
- In the case of festering wounds with severe exudate.
TIZOL uniform thin layer is applied to dry skin one to three times a day for 10-30 days. After 15-30 days, the course can be repeated.
As a radioprotective drug applied in a thin layer on the irradiated area before a session and 12 hours after, except for 20-40 minutes contact with clothing. If there is a local radiation reactions, the drug is prescribed to her disappearance.
In the opinion of TIZOL not cause significant side effects.
The drug store in a dark place, away from children. Storage time - 24 months (at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C).