Tisercinum - a synthetic psychoactive drug used to treat bipolar disorder and psychosis.
Pharmacological action Tisercinum
The active component has Tisercinum sleeping pills, antipsychotic, hypothermic, analgesic and antiemetic less pronounced, m-anticholinergic and antihistamine effect. The maximal analgesic effect develops within an hour after intramuscular administration, and the duration is usually four hours.
Furthermore, when using Tisercinum decrease in blood pressure.
Side effects caused Tisercinum less pronounced than other antipsychotic drugs.
Tisercinum produced in the form:
- White round tablets odorless, which contain 25 mg levomepromazina. 50 pieces in bottles of dark glass;
- Clear, pale green solution for injection containing in 1 ml of 25 mg of active substance. In 1 ml ampoules.
Analogues Tisercinum mechanism of action drugs are chlorpromazine and Propazin (in the dosage form of pills, injections and tablets), and dragees Chlorpromazine.
According to the instructions Tisercinum indicated for the treatment of psychomotor agitation of various etiologies, namely when:
- Psychosis (including intoxication and senile);
- Schizophrenia (both acute and chronic);
- Bipolar disorder;
Furthermore, the use of effectively Tisercinum:
- In the treatment of other psychiatric disorders that occur with persistent insomnia, anxiety, agitation, panic and phobias;
- To enhance the action of funds for general anesthesia, analgesics and antihistamines;
- For relief of pain in neuritis of the facial nerve, trigeminal neuralgia and shingles.
Application Tisercinum contraindicated in cases of:
- When co-administered with antihypertensive agents;
- When granulocytopenia (suppression of bone marrow hematopoiesis);
- In angle-closure glaucoma;
- Against the background of kidney and liver failure, severe;
- In case of overdose of funds that have a depressing effect on the central nervous system (for example, general anesthetics, alcohol or sleeping pills);
- In Parkinson's disease;
- In pediatrics (12 years);
- When urinary retention;
- When the disease multiple sclerosis;
- Against the background of chronic heart failure (decompensation);
- When lactation;
- When hemiplegia;
- In myasthenia gravis;
- In severe hypotension;
- In porphyria;
- When pregnancy (except for the application of strict indications when the expected benefits exceed the expected harm caused by both the mother and fetus);
- If hypersensitivity to levomepromazina and other phenothiazines.
In addition, special care should be taken when appointing Tisercinum on the background:
- History of cardiovascular disease, which is especially important for elderly patients with arrhythmias, conduction disorders of the heart muscle, syndrome of congenital prolongation of the interval QT.
The initial dose of Tisercinum instruction varies from one to two tablets taken once a day. The maximum part of the daily dosage should be taken at bedtime.
Gradually (25-50 mg per day) daily dosage effective to increase, which is typically 200-300 mg. After reducing the symptoms of the disease reduce the dose to maintenance, which determines the individual physician.
If it is impossible to take Tisercinum inside, the drug is administered parenterally, intravenously (infusion) or intramuscularly (deep). The daily dosage - 75-100 mg, divided into several injections. Such therapy is allowed to be used only in compliance with bed rest, controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
It should strictly comply with the prescribed dosage to avoid the application Tisercinum in high doses, which can lead to:
- Conduction abnormalities in the heart muscle;
- Extrapyramidal symptoms;
- Depression of consciousness of varying severity (in some cases - up to coma);
- Epileptic seizures;
- Sedating effect.
Drug interaction Tisercinum
It should guard against simultaneous reception Tisercinum with:
- MAO inhibitors (due to increased severity of side effects);
- Antihypertensive agents (because of the increased risk of significant decrease in blood pressure);
- Tricyclic antidepressants (due to increased anticholinergic effects occur, manifested as urinary retention, paralytic ileus and glaucoma);
- Oral hypoglycemic agents (because of their effectiveness).
Side effects Tisercinum
The most common disorders of the cardiovascular system while taking Tisercinum of reviews is orthostatic hypotension and decreased blood pressure. There is also a violation of this system include:
- The syndrome of Morgagni-Adams-Stokes equations;
- Prolongation of the interval QT (expressed as tachycardia type "pirouette" and arrhythmogenic effect.
Side effects affecting the central nervous system when receiving Tisercinum of reviews often appear in the form:
- Epileptic seizures;
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome;
- Slurred speech;
- Extrapyramidal symptoms (with a clear predominance of Akinetes-hypotonic syndrome);
- Increased intracranial pressure.
Other disorders caused by Tisercinum reviews include:
- Discoloration of urine and urinary dysfunction (urinary system);
- Agranulocytosis, pancytopenia, eosinophilia, leukopenia and thrombocytopenia (hematopoietic system);
- Reducing body weight, mastalgia, in some cases - menstrual disorders (endocrine system);
- Abdominal discomfort, dry mouth, vomiting, nausea, constipation, liver damage as cholestasis or jaundice (digestive system).
- Anaphylactoid reactions, bronchospasm, peripheral edema, exfoliative dermatitis, laryngeal edema, urticaria (allergic reaction in the event that the reception Tisercinum stop);
- Erythema, photosensitivity, pigmentation (dermatologic reactions).
In rare cases the use Tisercinum can lead to hyperthermia.
It described a number of cases, when the background for long-term use Tisercinum reviews developed pituitary adenoma and deposits in the lens and cornea.
Tisercinum of instruction refers to a number of potent substances and released strictly on a doctor's appointment. Shelf life Tisercinum tablets - 5 years, solution for injection - not more than 24 months.