Tenorik - combined synthetic drug with antihypertensive effect.
Due to the action of the active components (a diuretic and beta1-adrenergic blocker) has Tenorik longer hypotensive effects compared to peers.
After receiving Tenorika effect persists for days.
Form release Tenorika
The composition includes tablets Tenorik two active components: Atenolol (at 50 mg) and chlorthalidone (in an amount of 12, 5 mg) and adjuvants - talc, lactose, corn starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, polyvinylpyrrolidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, isopropanol and .
10 or 14 units per package.
By analogues Tenorika of active substance preparations are Tenoroks, Tenonorm and Tenoretik.
The closest analogues on the mode of action are Tenorika drugs: Aritel Plus Lodoz, Bisangil, Biprol Plus Nebilong N.
According to the instructions, Tenorik indicated for the treatment of hypertension.
Tenorik contraindicated for instructions apply when:
- Cardiogenic shock;
- Expressed disturbances of peripheral circulation;
- Metabolic acidosis;
- Chronic heart failure;
- Severe arterial hypotension;
- AV-block II and III;
- Sick sinus syndrome;
- Vasospastic angina (otherwise - Prinzmetal angina);
- Congestive heart failure;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Obstructive bronchitis;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Acute hepatitis;
- Acute renal failure;
- Hypersensitivity to the Tenorika.
According to the instructions, the use of Tenorika pediatric (18 years), pregnancy and lactation is contraindicated.
Early treatment Tenorik according to the instructions prescribed one tablet a day, and then increase the dosage in half. Further increase of the dose is considered inappropriate, and in case of insufficient therapeutic effect of Tenorika possible appointment of additional antihypertensive agents.
If the kidney function is recommended to increase the interval between doses Tenorika and the elderly should be applied a reduced dosage.
Abolition Tenorika after a long reception recommended gradually.
In making Tenorika in high doses often develop:
- Acute heart failure;
When using Tenorika should consider:
- When the heart rate to 50 beats per minute (with manifestations of clinical symptoms) received dose should be reduced;
- While taking Tenorika marked decrease in the production of tear fluid (which is important for patients who use contact lenses);
- Reducing drug exerted therapeutic effect can be observed when nicotine addiction;
- Application Tenorika phenomenon may mask hypoglycemia and hyperthyroidism;
- Very cancel reception Tenorika coronary heart disease is not recommended;
While taking Tenorika possibility of severe anaphylactic reactions occurring and impaired glucose tolerance, as well as increased sensitivity to allergens.
Be particularly careful with a joint appointment Tenorika with the following drugs:
- Beta-blockers (due to an increase AV-conduction time);
- Since the dihydropyridine derivatives (due to the increased risk of arterial hypotension);
- With sympathomimetic agents such as epinephrine and norepinephrine (due to neutralization of the therapeutic effect);
- With antiarrhythmics class I (due to increased cardiodepressive effect);
- With MAO inhibitors (due to a possible increase of pressure);
- With salicylates, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents and estrogen (due to reduction of the hypotensive action);
- Since glucocorticoids and furosemide (due to increased excretion of potassium);
- With ACE inhibitors (due to possible sharp increase in the antihypertensive effect).
Side effects Tenorika
Tenorik, reviews, most of the time (when taken in therapeutic doses) is well tolerated. Side effects are usually mild, are more rare and transient.
Tenorikom side effects caused by the cardiovascular system may take the form of:
- Orthostatic hypotension, followed in rare cases, fainting;
- Increased symptoms of heart failure;
- Cold extremities.
In addition, Tenorik, reviews, can cause symptoms of intermittent claudication, AV-blockade, arrhythmias, and Raynaud's syndrome.
Side effects from Tenorika associated with peripheral and central nervous system, generally shown as:
- Mood swings;
- Acute psychosis;
- Sleep disturbance;
- Blurred vision;
The most common disorder of the digestive system while taking Tenorika, reviews - a gastro-intestinal disorders and dry mouth. Several less likely to cause side effects Tenorikom from this system can be expressed as:
- Increase in liver enzymes in the serum;
- Hepatotoxicity with intrahepatic cholestasis;
Violations of the hematopoietic system caused Tenorikom, reviews, can be expressed as:
Other possible disorders caused Tenorikom, reviews, include:
- Alopecia, photosensitivity, exacerbation of psoriasis, skin rashes, dryness of the eyes;
- Impaired glucose tolerance;
- Bronchospasm (most often in the presence of the disease in history);
- Reduced potency;
- Hyperuricemia, hyponatremia, hypokalemia.
Tenorik released under the instruction of a physician. The manufacturer's recommended shelf life of the drug (subject to the necessary conditions and temperature) - 36 months.