Zoreks - hangover cure; It displays the breakdown products of ethanol, thereby eliminating the organism from the toxic effects of alcohol.
Zoreks has detoxication (displays the decay products of ethanol, arsenic compounds, heavy metals and their compounds), hepatoprotective (restores and purifies the liver) and antioxidant (protects the body from free radicals) properties.
These effects are due to the action of Zoreks its active ingredients - calcium pantothenate and unitiola. Zoreks, reviews confirm not only quickly turned into acetaldehyde displays alcohol, but also helps the liver enzyme system to neutralize the toxic agents.
Zoreks Morning is a combined preparation with antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
The structure includes Zoreks Morning citric acid, acetylsalicylic acid, and sodium bicarbonate.
Take Zoreks instructions recommended for:
- alcohol abuse;
- alcohol withdrawal syndrome (hangover);
- chronic alcoholism, as part of combination therapy;
- acute or chronic poisoning by arsenic compounds, gold, mercury, chromium, zinc, cadmium, cobalt, bismuth, copper, antimony and zinc;
- poisoning cardiac glycosides (plant compounds that selectively act on the heart).
Zoreks Morning prescribed for:
- Slight or moderate pain syndrome;
- headache, including those associated with hangover;
- feverish syndrome accompanying infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- dental pain, migraine, neuralgia, pain in muscles and joints.
Instructions for use Zoreks
Zoreks is available in capsule form, which should be taken whole with water, half an hour before a meal. One capsule may contain 250 mg unitiola and 10 mg of calcium pantothenate and 150 mg and 7 mg, respectively.
When alcohol and hangover recommended 1-2 times a day take 1 capsule (250 mg / 10 mg). If necessary, the daily dose Zoreks can be increased to 1000 mg, and the multiplicity of reception - up to 3 times.
To remove the symptoms of intoxication take Zoreks instruction recommended for 3-7 days.
In the case of alcoholism, drug taking for 10 days, 1-2 times daily for 1 capsule (150 mg / 7 mg).
When poisoning with salts of heavy metals and arsenic compounds Zoreks administered in a daily dose of 300-1000 mg, dividing it into 2-3 doses. Duration of treatment - 7-10 days.
Morning Zoreks produced in the form of effervescent tablets, which must be dissolved before use in a glass of water. Adults pills Zoreks Morning appointed for 1-2 pcs. at intervals of 4-8 hours, with the maximum daily dose should not exceed 8 tablets. Children over 7 years appoint 1 tablet daily dose - up to 4 tablets Zoreks. Duration of treatment - 3-7 days.
The drug Zoreks reviews described as well tolerated, only in rare cases, possible allergic reactions. The use of high doses can cause nausea, tachycardia, dizziness, pale skin.
According to the instructions, Zoreks morning can cause unwanted effects such as:
- diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, gastrointestinal bleeding, abnormal liver function;
- pancytopenia (decreased number of all blood cells), thrombocytopenia (reduced platelet count), increased bleeding, agranulocytosis (a reduced white blood cell count, or granulocytes), anemia (decreased hemoglobin concentration);
- at high doses - kidney failure, kidney damage, formation of urinary stones.
Reviews Zoreks Morning informed that during the use of the drug can also cause tinnitus, headache, dizziness, bronchospasm, angioedema, skin rash.
According to the instructions, Zoreks not assigned in case of hypersensitivity to the drug, as well as severe liver and kidney diseases.
If low blood pressure Zoreks should be taken with caution.
Tablets are contraindicated in Zoreks Morning:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- exacerbation of erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract;
- "Aspirin" asthma;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- expressed violations of the liver and kidneys;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- dissecting aortic aneurysm;
- portal hypertension.
Not assigned Zoreks Morning children under 15 years, pregnant women (1 and 3 trimesters) and breastfeeding women.
Precautions The drug should be taken when uric acid nephrolithiasis, gout, hyperuricemia, liver disease, heart failure.
Preparations should be stored at room temperature in a dry and dark place. Shelf life Zoreks - 2 years, Zoreks Morning - 3 years.