Tablets Cough - combined phytopreparation for complex treatment of diseases of the respiratory tract.
effects from the use of tablets from cough due to its constituent active ingredients:
- Grass Thermopsis due to the alkaloids contained therein - cytisine, metiltsitizin, pahikarpin, anagirinu, termopsinu and termopsidinu reflexively increases the secretion of bronchial glands and has unexpressed irritant effect on the receptors of the gastric mucosa. In addition, having expectorant, stimulant, it acts on the respiratory center;
- Sodium bicarbonate helps to reduce the viscosity of mucus, while also stimulating the secretion of bronchial glands.
The medicament is discharged in the form of a greenish-gray spigot tablets containing grass termopsisa lancing powder (in an amount of 6, 7 mg) and sodium hydrogencarbonate (250 mg). 10 tablets per pack.
Analogs Tablets Cough
An analogue of the drug active ingredient is Termopsol. By analogues Tablets cough mechanism of action includes drugs:
- Syrup - Amtersol, Bronchipret, slept Linkus, Gedeliks, Protiazin expectorant, Gerbion, Dr. Mom, Cook Coldrex bronchitis, Pertussin, Stoptussin-Fito, Theraflu HF Travisil, Tussamag, Fitolor, Evkabal;
- Raw vegetable - anise fruit alteynogo root dry extract, Ledum palustre shoots Thoracic collection №1-4, Elecampane rhizome and roots, Oregano grass, licorice root, pine buds, thyme grass;
- Extract oral - anti-asthmatic medicine by the prescription Traskova;
- Oral drops - Bronhikum, Bronchipret;
- Elixir - Bronhikum;
- Pastilles - Bronhikum C Eucalyptus-M, Dr. Mom, Linkus Lohr, Fitolor;
- Powder for solution - cough syrup for adults, cough syrup for children;
- Tablets - Mukaltin, Pektusin, Travisil.
Indications Tablets Cough
The drug, according to the instructions prescribed in the complex therapy in the treatment of respiratory diseases, which are accompanied by a cough with sputum difficult, including bronchitis and tracheitis.
Cough tablets, according to instructions, is contraindicated to use:
- When acute gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer;
- If hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
and during breast-feeding are also contraindications to the use of drugs.
In pediatric cough tablets can be used for children under 12 years are not.
Not recommended to use the drug on a background of pulmonary diseases with a tendency to hemoptysis, including pulmonary bleeding and cancer.
Dosing Tablets Cough
Adult cough tablets, according to instructions, appoint one piece three times a day. Duration of treatment is typically less than five days.
Children Cough Tablets are allowed to apply to the 12 years in the adult dosage. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually.
During the treatment it is recommended abundant warm drink that helps to improve the separation and liquefaction of sputum.
With an overdose of pills for cough in children and adults may experience digestive disturbances, including vomiting and nausea. In these cases, symptomatic treatment.
It is not recommended to use both tablets cough adsorbents, binders and enveloping medicines because they can slow the absorption of alkaloids, which are part of grass Thermopsis.
In addition, to avoid the simultaneous application of tablets cough medicines that contain codeine and other antitussive drugs, because it makes it difficult expectoration.
Side effects: Tablets Cough
According to the instructions, while the use of cough pills may cause nausea, and in the presence of susceptibility - an allergic reaction.
Storage conditions Tablets Cough
Cough tablets are herbal remedies without prescription with a shelf life of not more than 4 years under normal storage conditions.