Solkoseril - means of accelerating the processes of recovery (regeneration) and metabolism in tissues.
Pharmacological action Solcoseryl
The active ingredient is an extract from Solcoseryl dairy calves blood, devoid of protein.
The drug is used topically Solkoseril and used for intramuscular and intravenous administration. When drug therapy helps:
- Tissue repair;
- Transport of oxygen and glucose to the cells in a state of oxygen deficiency (hypoxic);
- Formation of blood vessels (angiogenesis);
- Restoration of blood vessels in any part of a tissue or organ (revascularization of tissues), which reduced or stopped the flow of blood;
- Collagen synthesis and growth of fresh granulation tissue;
- Accelerating the recovery of the epithelium and wound closure.
Solkoseril according to the instructions it is also characterized by a membrane stabilizing and cytoprotective action (to protect normal cells from the effects of cytotoxic drugs and radiation).
Solkoseril released into the dosage form:
- Jellies and ointments, in 20 g tubes;
- Eye gel, 5 g in tubes;
- Injecting solution into ampules of 2 ml, 5 ml and 10 ml. 25 pieces per pack.
Analogues Solcoseryl mechanism of action drugs are Aktovegin, Apropol, Vulnuzan, Kamadol, ointment Turmanidze, Redetsil, Tsinokap.
Solkoseril prescribed according to the instructions:
- In the treatment of venous ulcers;
- In the treatment of burns, second and third degree;
- When the plastic skin;
- In the treatment of bedsores;
- In the treatment of diseases that are associated with impaired patency of the vessels of the lower extremities;
- In chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs.
Furthermore, the use Solcoseryl effectively during replacement operations of damaged cornea (keratoplasty), and in the treatment of various corneal lesions, such as:
- Keratitis (inflammation of the cornea);
- Erosion (superficial mucosal defects);
- Chemical burns.
According to the instructions Solkoseril contraindicated apply:
- In the case of hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Children under eighteen years of age;
- During pregnancy and during lactation (due to lack of information on the safety of the drug in these periods).
Solcoseryl used both topically and in the form of injections.
When treating bedsores preparation is used for intravenous or intramuscular administration - one or two capsules a day, as well as locally in the form of jelly to form the connective tissue on the wound surface (granulation). Then apply the ointment to the full restoration of the skin or mucous membranes.
In the treatment of burns administered intravenously or intramuscularly two to four vials Solcoseryl a day, as well as local use jelly or cream.
In the treatment of corneal diseases Solcoseril injected into the cavity between the rear surface of the front surface of the eyelids and the eyeball.
In the case of radiation injuries of the skin shown intravenous or intramuscular application Solcoseryl one ampoule per day, and in some cases it is possible to use the drug in the dosage form of an ointment or jelly.
In the treatment of venous ulcers or gangrene administered to four or five ampules per day together with a jelly or ointment topically. The prevention of radiation injuries of the skin ointment Solkoseril Review effectively applied to the skin, smearing continuing for 14 days after the end of exposure.
Solcoseryl used for intravenous injection as usual - one and two vials, as well as infusions - three to five vials, diluted in 250 ml of 5% glucose solution or isotonic sodium chloride solution.
It is also possible intra drip of the drug - three to five vials, diluted in 500 mL of 5% glucose solution or isotonic sodium chloride solution.
Treatment of solkoserilom reviews can last from four to eight weeks.
When susceptibility to recurrence after complete epithelialization of the drug may be used in the course of two-three weeks, by introducing one or two capsules per week intravenously or intramuscularly.
Side effects Solcoseryl
In the opinion of Solkoseril can sometimes cause allergic reactions such as skin rash and mild fever.
The drug store in a dark place, away from children at a temperature of 25 ° C. Shelf life - for five years.