Sekstafag - piobakteriofag polyvalent, for the treatment of inflammatory diseases.
The composition and the form of Sekstafaga
Sekstafag discharged liquid in the ampoule 5 and 10 ml, in vials of 10, 15, 20, 25 ml.
The drug is a mixture of sterile filters streptococci, staphylococci fagolizatov, aeruginoza Pseudomonas, Proteus (mirabilis and vulgaris), Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumonia.
Piobakteriofag polyvalent phage specifically lyse relevant microorganisms:
- Pseudomonas and pathogenic E. coli;
- Klebsiella pneumonia;
- streptococci (including enterococci);
- Proteus (mirabilis and vulgaris);
In the opinion of Sekstafag different high purity from bacterial metabolites.
According Sekstafag instructions intended for the treatment and prophylaxis of enteric and chronic inflammatory diseases, namely:
- enteric infections (cholecystitis, gastroenterocolitis, generalized septic diseases, intestinal dysbiosis);
- purulent-inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, lungs and pleura (pleurisy, bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throat, inflammation of the middle ear, sinuses, tracheitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis);
- pyo-septic diseases in infants and newborn (sepsis, gastroenterocolitis, omphalitis, pemphigus);
- urogenital infectious diseases (colpitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, salpingo, cystitis, endometritis);
- surgical infection (burns, abscess, osteomyelitis, abscesses, purulent skin lesions, peritonitis, mastitis, festering wounds).
According to the instructions Sekstafag used for the prevention of nosocomial infections and for the treatment of wounds svezheinfitsirovannyh.
Dosing and dosing regimen Sekstafaga
Dosing Sekstafaga depends on the nature of the source of infection. Locally it is used in the form of lotions, irrigation, rinsing. The drug is used for intracavity administration into the peritoneal cavity, pleural cavity, nasal cavity, middle ear, sinuses, uterus, bladder, vagina.
Furthermore, according to the instructions Sekstafag be administered by gavage in a high enemas and ingested by mouth.
The optimal duration of treatment Sekstafagom of reviews - from one to two weeks. Apply medication from one to three times a day.
As a rule, cholecystitis, enterocolitis, pyelonephritis, septic diseases and intestinal dysbiosis take medication in liquid form at 5-20 ml three times a day for 10-15 days.
If persistent vomiting in infants may Sekstafaga additional introduction through a tube in the form of high enemas at a dosage of 3.5 ml for one week.
Sekstafag topically applied in a dosage of up to 200 ml, depending on the size of the affected area.
Intracavitary Sekstafag used at a dosage of 5 to 30 ml.
When abscesses Sekstafag prescribed according to the instructions in an amount slightly less than the volume of remote pus. Duration of treatment - up to two weeks.
With infections of upper respiratory tract Sekstafaga dosage ranges from 2 to 20 ml up to three times a day intracisternally.
For the treatment of pyoderma and omphalitis neonatal Sekstafag applied topically in the form of application, twice a day for one week.
According to the instructions Sekstafag only contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the drug.
Side effects Sekstafaga
There are no reviews about Sekstafage of adverse reactions have been reported.
According to the reviews of Sekstafage before using ampoules and vials should be shaken and thoroughly review - the drug must be transparent, without sediment. In the case of cloud liquid or compromising the integrity of the packaging of the drug use is prohibited.
After opening the vial or ampule drug is not stored.
In the opinion of Sekstafag can be used in conjunction with other anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs.