Sanguirythrine - antimicrobial drug of plant origin.
Active ingredients Sanguirythrine have a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity, and anticholinesterase activity.
The drug is active against:
- Pathogenic fungi of the genus Trichophyton, Microsporum, Aspergillus, Nocardia;
- Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria - Cryptococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Antracoides spp., Staphylococcus spp., Shigella spp., Enterococcus spp., Salmonella spp., Escherichia spp., Acinetobacter spp., Proteus spp., Pseudomonas spp., Citrobacter spp., Klebsiella spp., Serratia spp .;
- Many multiresistant strains of microorganisms;
- Some pathogenic protozoa - Trichomonas vaginalis, Entamoeba histolytica;
- Yeast-like fungi of the genus Candida.
The composition includes a mixture of bisulfate Sanguirythrine - chelerythrine and sanguinarine sulfate sulfate, which is derived from grass and small-fruited Maclay Maclay heart-shaped.
- Dark orange enteric coated tablets circular shape, containing 5 mg of active ingredient;
- Orange alcohol solution for topical and local application (0, 2%), in bottles of 10, 25 and 50 ml;
- Liniment for external application, in amber glass jars containing 10 g (0, 5%) and 20 g (0, 5% or 1%).
For the preparation of aqueous solutions, tablets Sanguirythrine which dissolved before use in hot water.
Analogues Sanguirythrine mode of action are: topical solution Dioksidin, dioxins, tincture Galenofillipt tablets 5-NOC, hexamethylenetetramine, Zyvox, Nitroxoline, Zeniks, Nitroxoline-ICCO.
According to the instructions Sanguirythrine prescribed for the treatment of:
- Infectious-inflammatory diseases of the uterus and vagina, including colpitis, endocervicitis, erosion of the cervix, vulva, infected surgical wounds. If these indications Sanguirythrine can be applied in pregnant women;
- Diseases of the middle ear and external auditory meatus.
In the treatment of chronic and acute purulent-inflammatory diseases Sanguirythrine according to the instructions prescribed for:
- Acute intestinal infections, including salmonella, dysentery and food poisoning;
- Wound infection;
- Diseases that are caused by pathogenic fungi, including Candida, faringomikoz, microsporia;
- A variety of infectious complications that are caused by pathogens (reconvalescent bacteriocarrier).
Also Sanguirythrine of instructions used in the treatment of cerebral palsy and polio (in combination therapy).
In addition, Sanguirythrine Review is effective for the prevention of inflammatory wound infections after surgery and skin diseases in neonates:
- Pyoderma, tinea, eczema, onychomycosis, superficial blastomycosis;
- Infectious-inflammatory diseases of the skin and mucous membranes, including periodontal disease, infected wounds, alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, aphthous stomatitis, necrotizing gingivostomatitis;
- Burns, infected open fractures, nonhealing wounds and trophic ulcers;
- Tonsillitis and otitis.
According to the instructions Sanguirythrine contraindicated in the following cases:
- In epilepsy;
- In bronchial asthma;
- When angina;
- In the presence of fungal infections of the skin on the background eczematization;
- When hyperkinesis;
- When liver or kidney failure;
- In cases where there is hypersensitivity to the Sanguirythrine.
Inside Sanguirythrine pills it is recommended to take after a meal.
The daily dose for adult ranges from 30 to 45 mg Sanguirythrine divided in 3-4 hours.
Children 1-3 years Sanguirythrine prescribed dose of 5 mg for each year of life.
Children under 10 years recommended receiving 5 mg 3-4 times a day, but not more than 20 mg per day, children up to 15 years - 30 mg per day.
The duration of treatment Sanguirythrine averages:
- When bacteriocarrier - one to two weeks;
- In acute intestinal infections, including salmonella, dysentery and food poisoning - from 5 to 10 days;
- When microsporia long treatment - 4-5 weeks;
- When dysbacteriosis, candidiasis and faringomikoze - up to two weeks.
On the surface, blastomycosis Sanguirythrine used externally, lubricating daily linimentom lesions once or twice a day for a week.
In the treatment of ulcers and nonhealing wounds Sanguirythrine as a liniment applied to the wound surface on a daily basis or once in two days.
Local Sanguirythrine instructions for use as follows:
- When stomatitis - applications liniment for 5 days on the affected areas of the mucous membranes of the mouth up to three times a day;
- In chronic suppurative otitis media - 0 5-8 drops 2% alcohol solution is instilled to three times a day;
- In gynecology 1-2 times a day applied lotions 0, 005-0, 01% warm aqueous solution Sanguirythrine to 10 days;
- When external otitis ear canal for 10-15 minutes administered turundy moistened with an alcoholic solution Sanguirythrine (0, 2%) up to three times a day;
- Newborns at purulent-inflammatory diseases of the skin during the first week of life moisten skin folds 0, 2% water-alcohol solution;
- When infected fractures open, an aqueous solution (0, 01-0, 1%);
- When used turundochki periodontitis which is wetted on the 0, 2% hydroalcoholic solution Sanguirythrine.
The maximum daily dose Sanguirythrine at the local and external use in adults and children older than 5 years:
- Aqueous solutions - 30 ml;
- The water-alcohol solution - up to 15 ml.
Children up to 5 years the maximum daily dose of Sanguirythrine:
- Aqueous solutions - 20 ml;
- Hydroalcoholic solutions - not more than 10 ml.
Sanguirythrine of reviews may result in minor disorders of the digestive system, which manifest themselves in the form of diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Side effects are reduced when receiving Sanguirythrine after eating or simultaneously with sugar syrup.
If the sensitivity to the active ingredients may occur allergic reactions. At the site of application Sanguirythrine Review can cause pain, itching, burning and flushing of the skin. Soreness and burning in the application of the solution are reduced by the addition of 0, 5% solution of procaine.
Sanguirythrine relates to OTC antimicrobial agents of vegetable origin with a shelf life of 36 months.