Romazulan - herbal drugs have antiseptic, antimicrobial and antispasmodic effect.
The active substance Romazulana - chamomile extract, helps to relax the smooth muscles of internal organs, relieves inflammation, has a carminative and antimicrobial action.
Romazulan used both internally and externally.
Romazulan produce a dosage form of a solution in vials of 50 ml and 100 ml. The composition of the solution consists of a liquid extract of camomile and guaiazulene and auxiliary components: ethanol and ammonia (in equal parts).
Analogues Romazulana mechanism of action are Ambisome drugs, amphotericin, Geksoral, Dentamet, Candide, Rotokan, Sebidin, Fungizone.
Romazulan prescribed according to the instructions:
- For internal receiving - in the treatment of colon inflammation (colitis), inflammation of the duodenum (duodenitis), gastritis, flatulence (swelling alimentary tract);
- For topical use - inflammatory skin diseases, for example, in the case of insect bites, cracking;
- For topical use in the dental (for the treatment of gingivitis and stomatitis), and gynecological (in the treatment of vaginitis) practice.
Application Romazulana contraindicated in the following cases:
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding (ingestion);
- When sensitivity which is part of Romazulana components;
- Children under twelve years of age (by ingestion).
According to the instructions Romazulan designed for external, topical and internal use.
Romazulan apply in cases of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, spreading half a teaspoon per 200 ml of warm water, the multiplicity of reception solution - two or three times a day. Duration of application - two or three weeks.
For external use Romazulana (compresses, bandages, washing) product is diluted at the rate of polstolovoy tablespoons per gallon of water. In the same breeding Romazulan Review is effective when applied topically (enemas, douching, rinse).
In the opinion of Romazulan can cause allergies.
Romazulan should be stored in a dark place, away from children at a temperature of 8-15 ° C.
Shelf life of the solution - 24 months.