Rinikold - combined medication to treat the symptoms of acute respiratory diseases.
The composition and the form of Rinikolda
The drug comes in tablet form. The composition includes Rinikolda following active components (per one tablet):
- Chlorphenamine maleate - 2 mg;
- Paracetamol - 500 mg;
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride - 10 mg;
- Caffeine - 30mg.
Auxiliary components: starch, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, talc, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium starch glycolate, propyl.
The blister packs of 10 tablets.
Part of the Rinikolda paracetamol has on the analgesic and antipyretic effect. Phenylephrine produces a vasoconstrictor effect, reducing discharges from the nose and eliminate congestion. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, removing drowsiness and lethargy, increasing physical and mental performance. Chlorphenamine has on the decongestant and antiallergic action reduces the vascular permeability, reduces congestion and edema of the nasal mucosa, inhibits the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
According to the instructions Rinikold indicated for the treatment of colds accompanied by nasal congestion, chills, fever, rhinitis, headache, pain in muscles and joints.
According to the instructions Rinikold contraindicated in children up to six years, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
Rinikold of reviews can not be combined with tricyclic antidepressants, beta-blockers, MAO inhibitors, and drugs which contain the same active ingredients as part of the Rinikolda.
Be wary appoint Rinikold according to the instructions at:
- lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- prostate cancer;
- blood diseases;
- Thyroid diseases;
- hepatic or renal failure;
- Gilbert's syndrome;
- angle-closure glaucoma.
During the application Rinikolda should not drink alcoholic beverages.
In the opinion of Rinikold negative effect on the ability to drive vehicles and other complex mechanisms.
Dosing and dosing regimen Rinikolda
According to the instructions Rinikold intended for ingestion. Usually, adults take 1-2 Valium. every six hours. The maximum dose is 8 tab. per day.
Children older than six years old to take 1 tab. every 4-6 hours for a maximum of five days. The maximum dose - 4 tablets. per day.
In the opinion of Rinikold well tolerated by patients. Sometimes there are the following side effects of different systems of life:
- dry mouth, nausea;
- sleep disorders, dizziness, headache, irritability;
- allergic reactions.
Overdose Rinikoldom of reviews causes the following symptoms caused primarily by the action of paracetamol:
- pale skin;
- increase protrombirovannogo time;
- increase in liver transaminases.
In cases of overdose Rinikoldom recommended gastric lavage, activated charcoal and take hold symptomatic treatment.
In an application with Rinikolda:
- sedatives and ethanol intensified their action;
- antidepressants, antipsychotics, antiparkinsonian agents, phenothiazine derivatives increases the risk of constipation, dry mouth, urinary retention;
- SCS increases the likelihood of developing glaucoma;
- MAO inhibitors and furazolidone increases the risk of a hypertensive crisis;
- halothane, tricyclic antidepressants increases the risk of ventricular arrhythmias;
- guanetidinom reduced hypotensive effect of the latter.
Conditions and terms
Keep it in a cool dry place for no longer than 36 months.