Riboxinum - metabolic agent used for the treatment of coronary heart disease.
Pharmacological action Riboxinum
Active substance Riboxinum - inosine contributes to the regulation of metabolic processes. The drug has anti-arrhythmic and anti-hypoxic action. Riboxinum on indications accelerates the metabolic processes in the myocardium, a positive effect on metabolic processes in the heart muscle and contributes to adequate muscle relaxation of the heart during diastole.
The active ingredient Riboxinum involved in glucose metabolism, stimulates recovery of ischemic tissue, improves blood circulation in coronary vessels.
Application Riboxinum reduces tissue hypoxia and activation of metabolic processes of the myocardium.
Riboxinum released into the dosage form:
- Film-coated tablets containing inosine at 0, 2 g each. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 pieces in a package;
- Capsules containing inosine at 0, 2 g each. 20, 30, 50 pieces in a package;
- 2% solution for injections in ampoules of 5 and 10 ml.
Analogues Riboxinum mechanism of action drugs are Antistius, Vazomag, Vero Trimetazidine, Doppelgerts Kardiovital, Karditrim, Coraxan, Mexicor, Taufon, Predizin.
Riboxinum of instruction prescribed for adults:
- In cases of coronary insufficiency;
- When cardiac arrhythmias;
- Myocardial infarction;
- In the case of coronary heart disease.
Moreover, the use in the treatment Riboxinum shown:
- Coronary atherosclerosis;
- Heart defects (congenital or acquired);
- Open-angle glaucoma provided normalized intraocular pressure;
- Degenerative changes of the heart muscle caused by endocrine disorders or severe physical exertion;
- Acute and chronic hepatitis;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Damage to the liver of different etiology, urokoproporfirii.
According to the instructions Riboxinum not apply in the case of:
- Sensitivity to the drug;
- Increasing the concentration of uric acid in the blood (hyperuricemia);
Patients suffering from diabetes or renal insufficiency, it is recommended to use caution Riboxinum.
When pregnancy Riboxinum not appointed, as in the period of lactation.
According to the testimony Riboxinum in pill form (capsules) are advised to take before meals.
When administered daily dose - 0, 6-2, 4 g
In the first two days Riboxinum take three or four times a day in an amount of 0, 2 g If the patient tolerates the drug, it is administered at 0, 4 g three times a day, in some cases - to 2, 4 grams per day.
The course of treatment Riboxinum and analogs of one to three months.
The daily dose of the treatment is based urokoproporfirii assigned 0, 2g four times a day. As a rule, Riboxinum Review effective when taken every day for one to three months.
Intravenous Riboxinum indications prescribed by 0, 2 g on the first day. In the absence of allergy dose increased to 0, 4 g of once or twice per day. The drug is injected slowly. Duration of treatment - ten to fifteen days.
The possibility of using Riboxinum during pregnancy is solved individually by your doctor.
In the opinion of Riboxinum can cause itching, hives. Chronic administration may increase gout.
In the case of skin redness Riboxinum use should be discontinued.
Keep Riboxinum recommended in a dry place, protected from sunlight. Storage temperature - not above 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 36 months.