Revalgin - spazmoanalgetik.
Structure and Composition Revalgina
The drug is released in the form of flat circular tablets of white color. Each tablet contains the active ingredients:
- fenpiveriniya bromide - 0 001 g;
- pitofenone hydrochloride - 0, 05 g;
- metamizol - 0, 5 g
Auxiliary components: magnesium stearate, talc, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, starch, colloidal silica.
The strips 10 and 20 pieces.
The structure includes Revalgina anticholinergic agent fenpiveriniya bromide, an antispasmodic agent myotropic pitofenone hydrochloride and non-narcotic analgesic metamizol sodium.
Metamizole - pyrazolone derivative. It has antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Fenpiveriny due to anticholinergic action, relaxes the smooth muscles.
Pitofenone has myotropic effect on smooth muscles, relaxing her.
Application Revalgina results in relieving pain, reducing fever and relaxation of smooth muscle.
Revalgin - indications for use
Indications Revalginu following:
- fever in infectious and inflammatory and respiratory diseases;
- pain following surgical and diagnostic procedures;
- weak or moderate pain spasm of smooth muscles of internal organs (biliary or renal colic, dysmenorrhea, intestinal cramps, and others.);
- treatment of headache, joint pain, myalgia, sciatica, neuralgia, migraine pain.
According to the instructions Revalgin has the following contraindications:
- prostatic hypertrophy tendency to urinary retention;
- expressed by the human kidney or liver disease;
- gastro-intestinal obstruction;
- lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- the first trimester and the last 1, 5 months of pregnancy;
- blood disease;
- Form-closure glaucoma;
- kollaptoidnye state;
- hypersensitivity to one or more of the ingredients.
Dosing and dosing regimen Revalgina
Revalgin for instructions intended for ingestion. Adolescents over 15 years and adults usually take 1-2 Valium. two to three times per day. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 6 tab. The duration of therapy is not more than five days.
Depending on the indication Revalginu may increase the dosage or duration of therapy.
Children appoint Revalgin only on instructions by the physician. As a rule, children from 6 to 8 years is prescribed to 0, 5 Tab., For children from 9 to 12 years - 0, 75 tab., For children from 13 to 15 years - 1 tablet. Multiplicity of reception - by two to three times per day.
In the opinion of Revalgin well tolerated by patients. Sometimes you have the following side effects:
- allergic reactions;
- dry mouth, headache, burning sensation in the epigastric;
- agranulocytosis, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
In addition, the propensity to bronchospasm may occur attack.
Keep it Revalgin in a cool dry place for no longer than 36 months.