Regeyn - a drug for the treatment of baldness.
Structure and Composition
The drug is released in the form of a clear solution for external application of 2% and 5%. 1 ml of solution contains active component minoxidil - 20 and 50 mg, respectively.
Auxiliary components: purified water, propylene glycol, ethanol.
In bottles of 60 ml.
According to the instructions Regeyn stimulates hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia. In the opinion of Regeyne hair growth is observed after just four months after the beginning of its application.
After the cessation of the use Regeyna hair growth stops and after three or four months is possible to recover the original appearance.
According to the instructions Regeyn used to treat androgenetic alopecia in order to normalize the process of hair loss and hair restoration.
The instructions to Regeynu contain the following contraindications:
- violation of the integrity of the scalp;
- dermatitis on the scalp;
- age 18 years;
- hypersensitivity to minoxidil;
- age over 65 years.
Dosing and dosing regimen Regeyna
Regeyn of instruction is exclusively for external use on the scalp. In other parts of the body should not be applied drug.
Typically, the drug is applied to the scalp at a dosage of 1 ml twice per day. The maximum daily dose is 2 ml.
If the application of a solution of 2% is observed hair growth, doctors recommend to start using a solution of 5%.
The instructions to Regeynu describes the following rules for the use of the drug:
- Apply the medication only on a dry scalp. If the drug is applied to the tips of the fingers, it is recommended after use wash hands thoroughly.
- To apply solution to the vast areas of the scalp should use a spray bottle.
- For applying the solution in small portions, and for application to the skin to keep the hair under use elongated nozzle.
- To apply solution to small areas of hair loss are used for rubbing the nozzle.
In the opinion of Regeyne side effects can be divided into local and systemic.
Local side effects include:
- dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis;
- unwanted hair growth;
- itchy scalp;
Systemic side effects include:
- allergic rhinitis, shortness of breath;
- facial swelling, hives, skin rash;
- neuritis, vertigo, dizziness, headache;
- swelling, changes in heart rate, blood pressure fluctuations, chest pain.
In the opinion of Regeyn Accidental ingestion can cause systemic side effects due to vasodilating properties of the active ingredient of the drug. Symptoms of overdose include: tachycardia, decreased blood pressure, fluid retention.
Application Regeyna during pregnancy and lactation
The action of the drug during pregnancy has not been studied. The active ingredient of the drug is excreted in breast milk. Do not use Regeyna during pregnancy and lactation.
There were reviews of Regeyne indicating the probability amplification of orthostatic hypotension when combining it with vasodilators.
Combination Regeyna and lotions, of which consists of betamethasone, leads to decreased absorption of minoxidil. Simultaneous use of a cream, of which consists of tretinoin, promotes absorption of minoxidil.
The drug is stored in a cool dry place. Shelf life of 2% solution of 5 years, 5% solution - not longer than 3 years.