Radevit - dermatoprotektorny synthetic drug that improves regeneration and tissue trophism.
The active substance Radevita emollient, anti-inflammatory, restorative, moisturizing and antipruritic effect. Radevit of reviews strengthens the protective function of the skin and normalizes keratinization.
Radevit produce an ointment for external application, in which 100 g contain:
- 5 mg of alpha-tocopherol acetate;
- 10 mg retinol palmitate;
- 50 micrograms of ergocalciferol.
10, 20 and 35 g aluminum tubes.
Analogues Radevita mechanism of action are drugs adapalene Videstim, Differin, Klenzit, Adaklin, Effezel, Izotreksin.
According to the instructions Radevit used in the treatment of:
- Ichthyosis and ihtiozoformnyh dermatoses (in the complex therapy);
- Cracks, erosion of the skin;
- Non-infected wounds, ulcers;
- Atopic dermatitis;
- Allergic contact dermatitis (acute stage);
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- Diffuse neurodermatitis.
Also, the use Radevita effectively:
- When legkorazdrazhimoy skin, including increased sensitivity to cosmetics;
- For the prevention of allergic or inflammatory skin diseases in remission, and posttreatment ointments that contain glucocorticosteroids.
The drug is contraindicated and analogues Radevita apply at:
- Hypervitaminosis A, E, D;
- Reception retinoids;
- Hypersensitivity to the Radevita.
According to the instructions Radevit should be applied twice a day, preferably in the morning and before going to bed, a thin layer of the skin in the affected area.
In cases of severe skin peeling, you can use an occlusive dressing, which stops the air flow to the affected area. Before applying Radevita for cracks and other defects of the skin it is recommended to treat their pre-antiseptic.
In the opinion of Radevit rarely causes side effects, except for minor allergic reactions. However, in acute inflammatory diseases of the skin application Radevita can cause increased redness and itching of the skin.
Radevit refers to a number of external non-prescription drugs with a shelf life in compliance with manufacturer's recommended temperature - 24 months.