Pronoran - synthetic antiparkinsonian drug.
Active substance penetrates Pronoran in cerebral blood flow and has antiparkinsonian effects. Pronoran Review is effective at all stages of the disease and the impact on the main motor symptoms.
Pronoran produced in the form of round, red tablets with controlled release containing 50 mg of active substance - piribedil. 15 and 30 tablets in blisters.
To closest analogues Pronoran mode of action include medicines: abergin, bromocriptine, Bromergon, bromocriptine-HF mirapex, Parlodel, Oprimeya, Requip Modutab.
Pronoran of instructions used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease:
- When forms are mostly accompanied by tremor - as monotherapy;
- In the early and later stages of the disease, especially in forms that include tremor - as part of combination therapy with levodopa.
In addition, the drug is prescribed and analogues Pronoran:
- How supportive symptomatic treatment for chronic cognitive impairment, and neurosensory deficit caused by the aging process, including disorders of memory and attention;
- When intermittent claudication caused by obliterating diseases of lower limb arteries - as auxiliary symptomatic therapy;
- For the treatment of symptoms of ischemic ophthalmic diseases, including the reduction of the contrast of colors, the narrowing of the field of vision, decreased visual acuity.
According to the instructions Pronoran contraindicated to use in the collapse, acute myocardial infarction, and in conjunction with neuroleptics (except clozapine).
Hypersensitivity to piribedilu or adjuvants, which is part of the tablets under the age of 18 years, pregnancy and lactation as a contraindication to the use of Pronoran.
In the treatment of Parkinson's disease as monotherapy is typically administered between three and five Pronoran tablets a day are recommended to be divided into 3 stages: two tablets in the morning and afternoon, the latter should have a drink in the evening. In the combined treatment with levodopa take one tablet three times a day. In some cases, the daily dose is increased by one tablet every two weeks.
When using Pronoran other indications recommended dose is one tablet a day.
In overdose Pronoranom and analogues of the drug often occurs vomiting, increased or decreased blood pressure, nausea and other digestive disorders.
When using Pronoran arising side effects are usually dose-dependent and moderate.
Pronoran Review may cause minor violations of the digestive system, which manifest themselves in the form of nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
Furthermore, when using the drug and analogs may develop Pronoran:
- Severe sleepiness during the day, sometimes up to a sudden falling asleep;
- Orthostatic hypotension with loss of consciousness or labile blood pressure;
Allergic reactions Pronoran Review is not often, but only in case of hypersensitivity to the dye carmine, which is part of the preparation.
Most often, these symptoms appear at the beginning of treatment and disappear after discontinuation of the drug.
Pronoran relates to a series of anti-Rx drugs with a shelf life of 36 months.