Polyphepan - antidote enterosorbent dezintoksikant.
The active ingredient is lignin Polyphepanum
. Lignin is a product of plant origin, substances responsible for cell wall density in vascular plants and algae
. Hydrolysis lignin during ingestion adsorb different types of micro-organisms and toxic substances as formed in the body and hit it from the outside
. Under this definition fall: bacteria, fungi and toxic products of their life, fragments of necrotic tissue, allergens of different origin, fats, salts of heavy metals and other xenobiotics
. Polyphepan, allying to itself the molecules of these substances, removes them from the body naturally, with feces
. However, he does not enter into chemical reactions and, accordingly, is not metabolized, no negative effect on the intestinal microflora, on the contrary, it is capable of remedy the lack of vegetable fiber in the diet, thus contributing to the timely evacuation of intestinal contents
. Positive effect on intestinal biocenosis, unlike antibacterial drugs
Reviews Polifepane confirm that it effectively contributes enterosorption toxin, detoxification of blood plasma and ascites eliminate diarrhea, increases peristalsis, eliminating dysbiosis enhances innate immunity, including increasing the concentration of IgA, reduces lipidemia, normalize liver transaminases amylase and bilirubin, stabilizes biochemical parameters, electrolyte and acid-base balance is disturbed by toxemia, strengthens reparative processes in the body.
Formulations and composition
The drug Polyphepan available in the following forms:
- granules for making a suspension, containing 50% of lignin hydrolysis;
- paste for making a suspension with a content of 40% lignin hydrolysis.
Composition: lignin obtained from processing of conifers, adjuvants, sucrose (pellet).
In accordance with the instructions, Polyphepan shown under the following diseases:
- food poisoning;
- intestinal infections (typhoid, dysentery, cholera, salmonellosis);
- acute diseases of unknown etiology accompanied by diarrhea;
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- vaginal bacteria overgrowth;
- chronic diseases accompanied by intoxication of the body (liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, enterocolitis);
- all sorts of allergic diseases;
- poisoning caused by salts of heavy metals, household cleaning products, etc .;
- purulent infection;
- extensive burns and frostbite in the complex therapy;
- renal failure, azotemia;
- various metabolic disorders (obesity, atherosclerosis, etc.);
- has confirmed reviews Polifepane as an effective means of prevention of occupational diseases in hazardous industries.
Also Polyphepan administered in oncological practice during radiation and chemotherapy to reduce intoxication.
Instructions for use Polyphepanum
Polyphepanum may be administered in the form of a drink, enemas, by administering by oral, gastronazalnogo probe, drainage, cystostomy, or tsekostomy as vaginal tampons.
- According to the instructions Polyphepan administered orally, after spreading a paste or granules in a glass (200ml) of pure non-carbonated water, stirring for 1 minute for 1-1, 5 h before meals. The average single dose for adults is 1 tablespoon of the drug (5-7g) for children from 1 year to 7 years - 1 teaspoon (3-4g), for children under one year - 1 teaspoon (1-1, 5g) . Therapy of acute diseases is from 3 to 7 days, chronic - 1-2 weeks, if necessary after 7-10 days course was repeated.
- In applying the method of probe Polyphepanum administration, it is diluted with purified water at a concentration of 1: 5 or 1:10 indications, treatment is terminated after decrease in acute symptoms and normalization;
- In the treatment of vaginal dysbiosis Polyphepanum 10-15g diluted in 1-1, 5, Art. l. purified water, treating the resulting suspension of the vagina, and then inserted into the vagina tampon impregnated with the slurry to 2-2, 5:00. The procedure is administered 2 times a day, with an interval of 12 hours. The course of treatment is 10 days.
According to the reviews of Polifepane from professionals resulting long-term observations, the drug was well tolerated, adverse effects associated with its reception are very rare.
However, when taken orally Polyphepanum were cases of allergic reactions, hypersensitivity, constipation, heaviness and discomfort in the epigastric region. Generally, lower dosages of the drug sufficient to eliminate unwanted symptoms except individual intolerance, in which case the preparation is canceled.
In appointing Polyphepanum in practice treatment of chronic diseases should be aware that it reduces the effectiveness together with them used drugs, so medication substances are assigned before or after applying Polyphepanum at intervals of not less than 1 hour. Furthermore, the tool for prolonged use reduces the intake of calcium and other macro and micronutrients and vitamins. To compensate for the necessary parallel administration of vitamin-mineral complexes and calcium preparations.
In accordance with the instructions Polyphepan contraindicated in the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to the lignin;
- The tendency to constipation;
- Gastritis, accompanied by low acidity (anatsidny gastritis);
- In the presence of diabetes contraindicated Polyphepanum use in the granules.
Storage and release
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight and in a tightly closed container. Shelf life 2 years.
Polyphepan sold in pharmacies without a prescription.