Piaskledin - a combined drug of plant origin, which regulates metabolism in the cartilage.
The composition and the form of Piaskledina
Piaskledin provided in the form of capsules with a white opaque cap and brown body. The composition of one capsule includes:
- unsaponifiable compounds soybean oil - 200 mg;
- unsaponifiable compounds of avocado oil - 100 mg;
- Auxiliary components: colloidal silicon dioxide, butylhydroxytoluene.
Piaskledina analogues are the following drugs: Alflutop, treatment with artrofoon, Intsena, Osteoartrizi, Revmafit, rumalon, Travmalek, Phong Thu Thap. Also analogue Piaskledina is chondroitin ointment.
Effect of the drug is to correct the metabolism of cartilage.
It has the joints analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. It slows the degenerative process in joint cartilage, reduces pain and recovery of motor function.
In the course of the experiments it was found that use of the drug has a regenerative effect on cartilage. Articular chondrocytes stimulated collagen synthesis.
In the opinion of Piaskledin, because it contained unsaponifiable compounds of avocado oil and soybean oil:
- Stimulates the production of activator inhibitor plazminogeneza, thereby reducing the damage to the cartilage directly by exposure to, and through the stimulation of metalloproteinases. It prevents the destruction of cartilage degradation activating proteglikanov.
- Stimulating effect of IL-1 in the synthesis of collagenase, increases the production of collagen.
- It stimulates the synthesis of macromolecules of the intercellular substance of the articular cartilage, and stimulates the synthesis of macromolecules periodontal tissue and hyaline cartilage, thereby reducing the loss of teeth.
- Increases action of transforming growth factor β1 (TGF) in chondrocytes having anabolic action.
According to the instructions Piaskledin prescribed in the complex treatment of osteoarthritis of the hip and knee joints 1-3 stage, as well as for the adjuvant treatment of periodontitis.
Piaskledin contraindicated for instructions apply:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding (lactation);
- under the age of eighteen years;
- with hypersensitivity to one or more drug substances.
Application Piaskledina during pregnancy and breastfeeding
According to the instructions Piaskledin contraindicated in pregnancy. During the application of the drug to stop breast-feeding.
Side effects Piaskledina
In the opinion of Piaskledin well tolerated by patients. May cause allergic reactions in hypersensitive to one or more drug substances.
Dosing and dosing regimen Piaskledina
According to the instructions Piaskledin intended for ingestion. Typically, the drug or analogs Piaskledina take one capsule a day, in the morning while eating, drinking plenty of fluids. The duration of treatment is on average about six months. If necessary, the attending physician may increase the duration of treatment, or to appoint a second course of treatment.
No reviews Piaskledine regarding overdose has been reported.
Storage and shelf life
Keep it in a cool dark place for no longer than 36 months.