Papazol belongs to the category of drugs, antispasmodics.
Papazol, in addition to antispasmodic action, also has a hypotensive effect and arteriodilatirtee.
International name: Papaverine + bendazol (Papaverine + Bendazol).
Structure and Composition
Papazol is a combination drug. Active ingredients: papaverine and bendazol (at 0, 03 g).
Available in the form of white tablets, 10 pcs. in one pack.
Bendazol composed Papazol is myotropic antispasmodic action. It affects the body as follows:
- hypotensive effect;
- It has a vasodilatory effect;
- It stimulates the function of the spinal cord;
- moderately stimulates immune activity.
Papaverine is also antispasmodic, hypotensive effect. According to the instructions Papazol, papaverine:
- It contributes to the accumulation of cAMP in the cell;
- reduces the content of Ca2 +;
- reduces tone and smooth muscle relaxation of the stomach, intestines and genitourinary and respiratory systems;
- reduces tone and smooth muscle relaxation and blood vessels.
A large dose Papazol inhibits excitability of heart muscle and contributes to slowing of intracardiac conduction.
The drug has almost no effect on the central nervous system. A large dose can cause sedation.
The therapeutic effect of taking Papazol are:
- in the vasodilatation of the heart and brain;
- in lowering blood pressure;
- relaxing the smooth muscles of the stomach and intestines.
Application Papazol may be necessary in the following cases:
- when labile hypertension;
- If there is a spasm of peripheral arteries and / or cerebral vessels;
- spasm of smooth muscles of internal organs (including diseases such as gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, pyloric spasms, intestinal colic, cholecystitis, spastic colitis);
- if there are residual manifestations of polio;
- in peripheral facial paralysis.
The drug is not prescribed Papazol in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to its components;
- If there are violations of AV conduction;
- when epileptic syndromes;
- when bronchoobstructive syndrome;
- children under the age of one year.
Precautions Papazol can be assigned: with reduced peristalsis, in traumatic brain injuries, hepatic and renal failure, hypothyroidism, adrenal insufficiency, prostatic hypertrophy, during pregnancy and lactation.
Instructions Papazol: method and reception features
Adult patients drank one tablet Papazol 2 or 3 times a day, two hours before a meal or within two hours thereafter.
The duration of treatment depends on the individual patient and the nature of the disease. Generally, reviews of Papazol confirm this, it is 2 to 4 weeks (in adults).
Dosage and duration of treatment in children determined by the attending physician.
Security Papazol for pregnant and lactating women has not been established.
Indications Papazol determined by a physician.
In the period of treatment should be avoided reception alcohol.
Adverse reactions from taking Papazol
According to medical reviews, Papazol can cause:
- allergic reactions;
- increased sweating;
- decrease myocardial contractility.
Interaction with other drugs
Simultaneous treatment with drugs Papazol antispasmodic action, sedatives, diuretics, tricyclic antidepressants, novokainamidom, reserpine, quinidine sulfate can enhance the expression of hypotensive effect.
Papazol reduces the effect on the smooth muscles of the anticholinesterase drugs, reduces the anti-Parkinsonian effect of levodopa.
Simultaneous treatment with nitrofurantoin may contribute to hepatitis.
Adsorbents, drugs with astringent and enveloping effect, reduces the absorption Papazol.
Retention rules Papazol
The product is usable for 5 years from the date of issue.
The optimal temperature for storage - temperature below 25 ° C.