Panoksen is a combined preparation and belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, designed to eliminate the symptoms of pain and inflammatory and degenerative diseases. The drug has effective antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Structure and Composition Panoksena
The main active substance - diclofenac 50 mg and 500 mg paracetamol.
Auxiliary components: talc, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, cellulose, povidone, corn starch, methyl paraben, tsellatsefat.
Panoksen issued in the form of tablets of 50 mg per carton of 20-100 pc.
Each coated tablets consisting of a white coating TC 1005, hypromellose, talc, titanium dioxide and propylene glycol.
Pharmacological action Panoksena
Diclofenac is an active substance composed Panoksena, has anti-inflammatory actions aimed at eliminating prostaglandins inflamed tissues and shooting pain in areas of inflammation. Paracetamol has an antipyretic effect, and together with the other components of the drug relieves swelling and pain.
Panoksen as a combined preparation has two mechanisms of analgesic effect - peripheral and central. The drug is effective against inflammatory diseases non-infectious nature.
Positive feedback received Panoksen as a drug for the treatment of pain and inflammation in the postoperative and post-traumatic period.
According to the instructions Panoksen Propafenone reduces sensitization to allergens of protein origin.
Panoksen indicated for inflammatory and degenerative diseases:
- musculoskeletal system (rheumatism, lumbago, gout, arthritis, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, arthritis, low back pain, etc.);
- nervous system (sciatica, neuralgia, myalgia).
The drug Panoksen effective as an analgesic in the head and tooth aches, sprains and bruises, renal colic, inflammatory diseases of upper respiratory tract.
Instructions for use Panoksena
In accordance with the instruction necessary Panoksen ingested half an hour before a meal and 1 tablet 2-3 times a day. The daily dose should not exceed 3 tablets of 50/500 mg. 12 Children with Panoksen administered in dosages based on body weight - 2 mg per 1 kg.
Patients with heart failure, kidney disease and liver should reduce the dosage of the drug and monitor the functioning of the digestive tract.
In the long course of treatment should be to conduct additional diagnostic procedures to detect hidden bleeding.
Panoksen in large doses can affect glucose and uric acid in the blood.
Panoksen contraindicated destination:
- if hypersensitivity and intolerance to the components of the drug;
- when combined with bronchial asthma complicated ENT disease;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- when hyperkalemia;
- with hepatic and renal failure;
- rehabilitation after coronary artery bypass surgery;
- At a stomach ulcer gastrointestinal tract;
- under the age of 12 years.
Precautions Panoksen be given to patients with cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, porphyria, cerebrovascular disease, deficiency of glucose, as well as while taking oral medications, and antiplatelet agents.
Patients who work in hazardous occupations and drive a vehicle during the treatment period should limit their activities.
Side effects Panoksena
Panoksen may cause the following side effects:
- on the part of the digestive system - gastropathy, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, anorexia, flatulence, colitis, stomatitis, constipation. In rare cases - GI bleeding, pancreatitis, hepatitis;
- the central nervous system - the disorientation and memory impairment, dizziness, headache, fatigue, decreased motor responses, tremor, impaired hearing and vision, disturbances of functioning taste receptors, insomnia, psychosis, convulsions and spasms;
- Allergic reaction - skin rash, angioedema, dermatitis, itching, eczema, inflammation of mucous membranes, bronchospasm, urticaria, purpura, erythroderma;
- on the part of the genitourinary system - kidney failure, urethritis, proteinuria, cystitis, nephritis, oliguria, bacteriuria, impotence;
- on the part of the circulatory system - leukopenia, pancytopenia, anemia of various etiologies, thrombocytosis, elevated blood levels of methemoglobin;
- of the cardiovascular system - high blood pressure, arrhythmia, tachycardia.