Ovesol - complex dietary supplement for the treatment of liver and preservation of function of biliary tract, liver and gall bladder.
Pharmacological action Ovesol
Included in the Ovesol active herbal ingredients have choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and detoxifying effect. In addition, a source Ovesol emodin and flavonoids.
Application Ovesol improves liver function, namely:
- Restoration of the drainage function of the biliary tract;
- Dissolution and removal of gallstones;
- Eliminate stagnation of bile.
Extracts of plants belonging to the Ovesol have antispasmodic, choleretic and anti-inflammatory action:
- The roots of the grass thoroughwax mnogozhilchatoy have pronounced anti-inflammatory and choleretic action and contain saponins, flavonoids, tannins, carotene, essential oils and ascorbic acid;
- Oats grass saturated with amino acids, enzymes, flavonoids, glycosides, steroid saponins, sigmasterinom, vitamins, macro- and microelements. In the phase of milky ripeness oat grass, part of Ovesol contribute to a more efficient removal of toxins from the liver of exogenous and endogenous origin, as well as improves the processes of bile formation and biliary excretion;
- Essential oil and yellow pigment of turmeric have a marked choleretic and anti-inflammatory effect, increase the production of bile and improve its flow;
- Helichrysum belongs to Ovesol composition contains flavonol glycosides, ascorbic acid, flavonoids, phylloquinone, essential oils, beta-sitosterol, organic acids and tannins. Due to its properties has a strong everlasting antispasmodic effect, it increases the secretion of bile, improves the metabolic function of the liver, prevents stagnation of bile;
- The extract from the leaves of peppermint has antispasmodic effect, increases bile secretion, reduces the appearance of inflammation and reduces the tone of smooth muscles of biliary tract and intestine, which is especially important when washing out sand and small stones in the process of cleansing the liver.
Ovesol produced in the form:
- Round brown tablets in a package of 40 pieces;
- Alcoholic solution for oral administration, in vials containing 30, 50 or 100 ml of the product.
The closest analogues are the drugs Ovesol Geptordeyli, Artisonik, Propolin, Gepavit, Normoliv, Betws, Geptoleksin, Gepagard, Renisamin.
Application Ovesol recommended for violating processes of bile formation and biliary excretion, as well as for the treatment of many related chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Furthermore, according to the instructions Ovesol as a dietary supplement is effective:
- As an antispasmodic, choleretic and anti-inflammatory agent in diseases of the biliary tract and liver;
- As an additional source of emodin and flavonoids;
- To cleanse the liver.
Ovesol contraindicated for instructions apply only when the existing hypersensitivity to one of the plant components that make up the drug.
Ovesol recommended to take twice a day for 15-20 drops, or one tablet. Most effective the drug during meals.
As a rule, the duration of the reception Ovesol Review does not exceed 30 days.
Cleaning courses can be repeated up to 4 times a year.
In the opinion of Ovesol can cause minor allergic reactions in case of hypersensitivity to the drug.
Tablets and drops Ovesol are biologically active additives and sold without prescription. The manufacturer's recommended shelf life while respecting the required temperature - 24 months.