Odeston - cholagogic synthetic drug.
The active substance Odeston has choleretic effect. Application Odeston reduces bile stasis, and enhances its education department, as well as prevents the crystallization of cholesterol and, as a consequence, the development of cholelithiasis.
Odeston Review, exerting an antispasmodic effect against sphincter and bile duct does not lower blood pressure and motility of the gastrointestinal tract.
Odeston produced in the form of white tablets engraved with spigot «Ch» on one side, containing 200 mg gimekromona. Excipients - Sodium lauryl sulfate, potato starch, gelatin, magnesium stearate. On 10 and 50 pieces in blister packs.
The closest analogue Odeston mechanism of action are synthetic drugs Allohol, Lioba, Tsikvalon, berberine, Oksafenamid, Gepabene, Olimetin and herbal remedies:
- Artichoke extract in the form of pellets;
- Tincture of arnica;
- Tincture of leaves barberry usual;
- Cholagogue collection №3 of chopped raw vegetable;
- Extract of corn stigmas;
- Tansy flowers in the form of plant material;
- Rose hips as plant material.
According to the instructions Odeston prescribed for:
- Nekalkuleznogo chronic cholecystitis;
- Biliary dyskinesia on the hyperkinetic type;
- Decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting and constipation in the background hyposecretion bile.
In addition, the use of Odeston shown in states after surgical interventions on the biliary tract and gall bladder.
Odeston contraindicated for instructions apply when:
- Biliary obstruction;
- Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Ulcerative colitis;
- Kidney and liver failure;
- Crohn's disease;
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or auxiliary components Odeston.
Only under strict indications Odeston apply:
- During the period of breast-feeding;
- At the age of 18;
- When pregnancy.
As a rule, the daily dose is 1200 mg Odeston. Single dose depends on the severity of symptoms, and can range from 200 to 400 mg. The drug is recommended to take three times a day for half an hour before meals. The average duration of treatment as instructed Odeston is two weeks.
In an application Odeston with metoclopramide can be observed relative weakening of the action of drugs. It should also be borne in mind that Odeston enhances the effects of indirect anticoagulants, morphine and attenuates the effect of the drug.
Odeston on responses often causes slight digestive disorders as bloating, diarrhea, ulceration of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract and abdominal pain. In rare cases, the use of the drug and analogs Odeston may develop allergic reactions and headache.
Odeston relates to the choleretic drugs without prescription with a shelf life of 3 years.