Nise - synthetic drug used in the treatment of joint diseases and reduce pain of various etiologies.
The active ingredient of the drug Nise has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity.
The drug is effective in the processes associated with pain, inflammation and swelling. Nayz inhibits platelet aggregation and bronchoconstriction decreases which is caused by the action of histamine and acetaldehyde. Also, the drug has an antioxidant effect and slows the formation of toxins.
When applied topically, Nise Review reduces pain and swelling in the joints and reduces morning stiffness.
The product is available in several dosage forms:
- Nayz tablets containing 100 mg of active ingredient nimesulide, 10 pieces in the blister;
- Nayz dispersible tablets containing 50 mg of active ingredient nimesulide, 10 pieces in the blister;
- Suspensions for oral administration, 5 ml - 50 mg of nimesulide, in bottles of 60 ml with dosing cap;
- Gel Nayz 1% for external application of 1 g - 10 mg of nimesulide in tubes of 20 g of aluminum
In all dosage forms Nise used for:
- Rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis;
- Articular syndrome in exacerbation of gout and rheumatism;
- Ankylosing spondylitis;
- Osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome;
- Arthritis of various etiologies;
- Fever of various origins, including infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- Myalgia and rheumatoid nonrheumatic;
- Post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissue, bruises and injuries and ligament ruptures;
- Inflammation of the tendons, ligaments, bursitis;
- Pain caused by injury or in the postoperative period, menstrual, dental or headache.
According to the instructions Nise contraindicated when taken orally:
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions and bleeding of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Abnormal liver function;
- "Aspirin triad";
- Children under 2 years old;
- Renal insufficiency.
Gel is contraindicated Nise used when damage to the epidermis, dermatoses and infections of the skin in the area of application.
Nise in any dosage forms is contraindicated in pregnancy, during lactation, as well as hypersensitivity to nimesulide, acetylsalicylic acid or other ingredients.
Nise used with caution in heart failure, hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, impaired vision and kidney function.
Instructions for use Naiza
In the form of tablets or suspension preparation is usually administered twice per day for adults, 100 mg, maximum - up to 400 mg. The course of treatment is 10 days.
The suspension and tablet Nise advised to take before eating, dispersible tablet - after a meal, after dissolving them in a teaspoon of water.
Children 2-3 years allowed for reception Naiza instructions only as a slurry, 3-12 years - in the form of suspensions and dispersible tablets over 12 years - in the form of tablets.
Single dose for children up to 40 kg is calculated according to body weight - 5.3 mg per 1 kg of body weight. Take medication 2-3 times a day. Weighing 40 kg adult may be administered dose - 100 mg twice daily.
Caution should be exercised with simultaneous ingestion of the drug Nise with lithium, digoxin, diuretics, antihypertensive agents, phenytoin, methotrexate, anticoagulants, cyclosporine, and n
eroralnymi hypoglycemic agents.
Nise gel, without rubbing, put a thin layer up to 4 times a day on the painful area.
The maximum daily dose is 30 The course of treatment gel Nise - 10 days.
In the opinion of Nise ingestion may cause the following side effects:
- Heartburn, nausea and vomiting, stomach pain, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea, elevated liver transaminases and toxic hepatitis;
- Fluid retention, hematuria, prolonged bleeding;
- Headache or dizziness;
- Anaphylactic shock, skin rash or bronchospasm;
- Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia or agranulocytosis.
When applying a gel Naiza possible urticaria, itching, peeling, temporary change in skin color.
In the opinion of Nise when applied to large areas of skin can cause the development of systemic adverse reactions.
With an overdose of the drug according to instructions Nise possible convulsions, renal failure, respiratory depression, liver failure and high blood pressure.
The suspension and tablet are Nise drugs List B and prescription shelf life - up to 3 years. Nise gel - a drug non-prescription, storage life - 2 years.