Neyrorubin - a combined drug containing the B vitamins in high therapeutic doses, which are used as concomitant therapy in the treatment of neurological diseases.
Acting in a complex, B vitamins, which are part of Neyrorubina, reinforce the therapeutic effect.
With a wide spectrum of biological activity, vitamins contribute to normalization of functions of the nervous system, and are also involved in lipid, protein and carbohydrate metabolism. In addition, the combined use helps to reduce pain neuralgia different etymology.
For fast and efficient achievement of analgesic effect for back pain vitamins are used in high doses. In addition, according to the instructions Neyrorubin promotes restoration of nerve impulses along axons, reduce inflammation and neuronal edema, reduce excessive neuronal excitability of the nervous system and increase the synthesis of inhibitory neurotransmitters.
Neyrorubin produced in two dosage forms:
- As a solution for injection, 3 ml vials containing 100 mg of thiamine and pyridoxine hydrochloride and cyanocobalamin 1 mg;
- In tablets Neyrorubin Forte, containing 200 mg of thiamine, 50 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride and cyanocobalamin 1 mg, 20 tablets per pack.
Neyrorubin tablets are used as concomitant therapy in:
- Neurotic pain in acute or chronic neuritis and polyneuritis;
- Drug intoxication;
- Diabetic polyneuropathy;
- Toxic damage of the nervous tissue in alcoholism.
The injection of Neyrorubin instructions apply:
- As an aid to trigeminal neuralgia, acute or chronic neuritis and polyneuritis, sciatica, neuralgia tservikobrahialnoy;
- In diabetic polyneuropathy, both wet and dry forms of beri-beri;
- In diseases that are associated with chronic use of alcohol, including peripheral neuropathy and Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome.
According to the instructions to apply Neyrorubin contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the B vitamins and other ingredients, as well as psoriasis.
Neyrorubin as a solution for injection is contraindicated for children under 18 years.
Reliable data on the safety of Neyrorubina during pregnancy and lactation is not therefore use the drug in these times is possible only on strict conditions.
Instructions for use Neyrorubina
Neyrorubin Forte Tablets should preferably be taken during meals or immediately before it. Dose and duration of use are prescribed individually. Usually adults appoint up to two tablets Neyrorubin Forte a day for a month.
The solution for injection administered intramuscularly Neyrorubin. In severe cases, the disease is used for one vial of the drug either daily or once in two days. After the onset of improvement Neyrorubin used several times a week. The course of treatment depends on the cause vitamin deficiencies.
Neyrorubin on responses may cause the following side effects: fatigue, nausea and vomiting, increased liver transaminases in blood, headache, tachycardia, pruritus, edema, rash, hives, dizziness, cyanosis, and increased sweating. In rare cases, may develop anxiety, irritability and anxiety.
In case of hypersensitivity to the drug Neyrorubin Review causes gastrointestinal bleeding, circulatory collapse and anaphylactoid reactions. When using Neyrorubina in high doses may cause peripheral sensory neuropathy and the development of acne.
Neyrorubin - Prescription drug.
Shelf life of the solution for injection - 3 years Neyrorubin Forte tablets - 4 years.