Neiromidin - synthetic drug used in the treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
Neuromedin as anticholinesterase agent stimulates neuro-muscular transmission, and promotes the normalization of conduction of nerve impulses in the nervous system that are affected to any pathology.
In addition, the drug increases the secretion of the salivary glands and smooth muscle tone and improves memory, and has a weakly expressed sedative effect.
Neiromidin is available in two dosage forms:
- In a spigot round white tablets with beveled at 10 pieces in the package outline. Each tablet contains 20 mg Neiromidin active substance - ipidakrina hydrochloride. Excipients - potato starch, lactose monohydrate and calcium stearate;
- In the form of a clear solution for subcutaneous or intramuscular injections in ampoules of 1 ml, at 5 and 10 ampoules per pack. Each vial contains 5 or 15 mg ipidakrina hydrochloride.
Available also neuromidin counterparts. These include drug Aksamon as tablets and Amiridin as tablets and injectable solution. If necessary, use analog neuromidin consult with your doctor.
Neuromedin instructions for use for the treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems:
- Mono- and polyneuropathies;
- Bulbar paralysis and paresis;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Myasthenic syndrome of various etiologies.
Neiromidin also used for the treatment and prevention of intestinal atony and the recovery period of organic lesions of the central nervous system, accompanied by motor or cognitive impairment.
Neiromidin contraindicated to use the following diseases:
- Extrapyramidal disorders with hyperkinesis;
- Vestibular disorders;
- Mechanical bowel obstruction or urinary tract;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer in the acute phase;
During pregnancy, increased sensitivity to the drug before the age of 18 years, and during breast-feeding is contraindicated Neiromidin apply.
Use caution when Neiromidin:
- Acute respiratory diseases;
- Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Instructions for use neuromidin
The duration of treatment and the dose Neiromidin instruction depends on the severity of the disease:
- In severe disorders of neuromuscular conduction (myasthenic crisis) at the beginning of treatment is used for the injection of 15-30 mg, and then can be taken orally 1-2 tablets neuromidin to five times a day;
- In diseases of the peripheral nervous system, including poliradikulopatiyu mono- and polyneuropathy myasthenic syndrome and myasthenia different etiology commonly administered before one tablet Neiromidin from one to three times a day, or 5-15 mg intramuscularly or subcutaneously to two times per day. Generally, treatment is long, at least one month. If necessary, can be repeated several times, following a break of 1-2 months;
- In diseases of the central nervous system, including the bulbar paralysis and paresis, as well as the recovery period when organic lesions of the central nervous system vascular, traumatic and other origins, prescribed for 2-6 months at 0, 5-1 neuromidin tablet up to three times a day ;
- For the treatment and prevention of intestinal atony for 1-2 weeks prescribed 1 tablet Neiromidin several times per day.
The maximum daily dose of neuromidin instructions - 200 mg.
According to reviews Neiromidin can cause:
- Increased secretions of the bronchi;
- Epigastric pain.
Most often when used in high doses causes Neiromidin Review: general weakness, dizziness, vomiting, headache, allergic skin reactions, somnolence. In these cases it is advisable to reduce the dose or for a few days to terminate the drug.
During treatment, be aware that alcohol can increase the side effects from the use of neuromidin.
Neiromidin all dosage forms of prescription. Shelf life of the intravenous solution - 2 years, tablets Neiromidin - 3 years.