Naklofen - a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used for the relief of inflammatory pain, especially in diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The active substance Naklofena anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect.
In rheumatic diseases analgesic anti-inflammatory effect Naklofena significantly less severity of pain and morning stiffness, and swelling of the joints, which improves the functional condition of the joint.
In the postoperative period and trauma Naklofen reduces swelling and pain.
Naklofen available in several dosage forms:
- Round, reddish-brown lenticular tablets prolonged action, containing 100 mg of diclofenac sodium, 10 pieces in a blister;
- Round smooth brown-yellow tablets coated with enteric film coating containing 50 mg of diclofenac sodium, 10 pieces in a blister;
- White conical rectal suppository (Candles Naklofen) containing 50 mg of diclofenac sodium, 5 pieces per package;
- Colorless transparent solution for injections Naklofen in 1 ml - 25 mg of diclofenac sodium in 3 ml vials;
- White with blue cap capsules with modified release (Naklofen Duo), containing 75 mg of diclofenac sodium, 10 pieces in a blister.
According to the instructions Naklofen all dosage forms used for inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including:
- Juvenile chronic arthritis;
- Rheumatic soft tissue;
- Ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis);
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- Psoriatic arthritis;
- Osteoarthritis of peripheral joints and spine;
- Gouty arthritis;
- Arthritis Reiter's disease;
Naklofen also used to reduce the pain mild to moderate severity at:
- Lumbar ischialgia;
- Renal and biliary colic;
- Head, post-operative, menstrual and toothache;
- Post-traumatic pain syndrome, which is accompanied by inflammation;
In the combined therapy according to the instructions Naklofen used in infectious and inflammatory diseases of upper respiratory tract and feverish syndrome. This product is intended as a symptomatic therapy and has no effect on the progression of the disease.
When administered in the form of injections Naklofen contraindicated to apply at:
- A combination of asthma, intolerance to aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and recurrent nasal polyposis, and paranasal sinuses;
- Cerebrovascular bleeding or other;
- Erosive and ulcerative changes in gastric mucosal or duodenum, as well as with active gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Suppression of bone marrow hematopoiesis;
- Decompensated heart failure;
- Inflammatory bowel disease, in the acute phase;
- Severe renal or hepatic impairment, active liver disease and progressive renal disease;
- Hypersensitivity to the active ingredient - diclofenac or other components of the drug.
The third trimester of pregnancy, age 18 years and the period of breast-feeding is a contraindication to the use of Naklofena. In the first and second trimesters of pregnancy, the drug can be used only on strict conditions.
With careful use Naklofen according to the instructions in cerebrovascular diseases, diabetes, smoking, coronary heart disease, the presence of infection by Helicobacter pylori.
Instructions for use Naklofena
The drug in tablets and capsules Naklofen Duo usually take after meals. Dosage depends on the disease, usually 1 capsule Naklofena Duo to two times a day, or 25-50 mg of product in the form of tablets 2-3 times daily. The maximum you can receive up to 150 mg.
Naklofen depot take 1 tablet every day.
Naklofen injections are commonly used for the relief of acute conditions. Injections are administered by deep intramuscular injection, treatment - no more than 2 weeks. With simultaneous use of injections Naklofen pills or suppositories total maximum daily dose should not exceed 150 mg.
Subcutaneous injections Naklofenom used in severe pain syndrome, 75 mg administered once. In case of insufficient therapeutic effect of repeated administration of the drug can be half an hour.
Candles Naklofen used rectally, twice daily 1 suppository. When expressed migraine attacks dose can be increased to two. With improvement should return to a maintenance dose - 2 candles Naklofena day.
Care should be taken while applying Naklofena with other drugs.
Using the drug for Naklofen instructions may result in various side effects. Most often, there are epigastric pain, nausea, abdominal cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, indigestion, skin rash, vertigo, flatulence, dizziness, anorexia, elevated transaminase.
Much less when taking Naklofena arise: gastritis, drowsiness, bleeding and ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract, hives, hepatitis, asthma, jaundice, cough, abnormal liver function, marked reduction in blood pressure.
It is extremely rare in the application of Naklofena instructions appear side effects such as stomatitis, glossitis, dry mucous membranes, tremor, pancreatitis, constipation, fulminant hepatitis, memory disorders, anxiety, convulsions, aseptic meningitis, disorientation, depression, insomnia or nightmares, irritability and excitation, edema, blurred vision, hearing or taste sensation, hematuria, proteinuria, nephrotic syndrome, papillary necrosis, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, hemolytic and aplastic anemia, eosinophilia, palpitations, tachycardia, arrhythmia, chest pain, eczema, vasculitis, myocardial infarction, bullous rash, erythema multiforme, Lyell's syndrome, exfoliative dermatitis, pruritus, hair loss.
Naklofen - a drug prescription.
Shelf life Naklofen Duo - 3 years, tablets and solution for injection - 2 years, rectal suppositories Naklofen - 4 years.