Milgamma - combination product containing vitamins B, used to improve the functioning of the nervous system.
Milgamma accelerates the regeneration of nerve tissue and positively affects the neuromuscular and cardiovascular systems.
Action Milgamma cause its constituent components:
- Thiamine or vitamin B1 - possesses antioxidant activity and regulates carbohydrate and protein metabolism in the cell, and also promotes the analgesic effect;
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine - involved in the synthesis of many processes of neural tissue cells;
- Vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin reduces pain, are associated with damage to the peripheral nervous system, and stimulates the exchange of nucleic acid;
- Lidocaine acts as a local anesthetic.
Also Milgamma used to enhance blood flow and improve the functioning of the nervous system.
Milgamma produced in the form of round pellets white containing 100 mg benfotiamine and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Excipients - aerosil, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, povidone, shellac, fatty acid glycerides, acacia powder, sucrose, calcium carbonate, polyethylene glycol-6000, corn starch, glycol wax, titanium dioxide, glycerol and Tween-80. 15 pieces in a cell package.
Milgamma injections to produce a red clear solution for intramuscular injection in 2 ml ampoules containing:
- 100 mg of thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1);
- 20 mg lidocaine hydrochloride;
- 100 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6);
- 1 mg of cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Excipients - sodium polyphosphate, potassium hexacyanoferrate, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide and water for injection. 5 or 10 vials contoured packages.
Milgamma is indicated for use as a symptomatic treatment of neurological diseases by:
- Neuritis and neuralgia;
- Paresis of the facial nerve;
- Optic neuritis;
- Polyneuropathy, including diabetic and alcoholic;
- Herpes zoster;
- Neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis;
- Nocturnal muscle cramps, especially in the older age groups;
- Radicular syndrome.
Also Milgamma shown in systemic neurological diseases that are caused by vitamin deficiency proven B1 and B6.
According to the instructions to apply Milgamma contraindicated in heart failure decompensation, childhood, as well as hypersensitivity to one of the components of the drug.
Application Milgamma during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended as contained in the solution for injection and pills dose of pyridoxine is much higher than the permissible dose during these periods.
The drug is prescribed with caution in conjunction with D-cycloserine and penicillamine.
Instructions for use Milgamma
In the form of pills Milgamma used for a month, one pills three times a day. Before the drug are advised to take plenty of fluids.
When expressed pain syndrome Milgamma used injections. The drug is administered by deep intramuscular injection, daily 2 ml. The course of treatment - 5-10 days. In the future, you can go to the use of the drug inside or at a rare introduction Milgamma injections.
According to the instructions Milgamma in rare cases can cause:
- Increased sweating;
- Skin rash;
- Shortness of breath.
In overdose Milgamma according to the instructions described may cause increased side effects.
The drug is released by doctor's prescription. Shelf life of the intravenous solution - 2 years, dragees Milgamma - 5 years.