Mikroginon - combined hormonal contraceptive for system use.
Pharmacological action Mikroginona
Mikroginon, oral estrogen-progestin drug, has a contraceptive effect:
- By changing the properties of cervical secretions, making it impervious to sperm;
- By suppressing ovulation at the level of the hypothalamic-pituitary regulation;
- By changing the endometrium, resulting in the implantation of a fertilized egg becomes impossible.
Mikroginon Review regulate the menstrual cycle and reduces the amount of bleeding.
Mikroginon produced in the form of pills containing 0, 03 and 0 mg of ethinyl estradiol, 15 mg of levonorgestrel. 21 pills in the package.
According to the instructions Mikroginon used as a contraceptive to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
Birth control pills are contraindicated Mikroginon apply at:
- Transient ischemic attack, angina and other conditions prior to thrombosis;
- Venous and arterial thrombosis and thromboembolism, including pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accident;
- Diabetes mellitus with vascular complications;
- Pancreatitis, especially in severe hypertriglyceridemia;
- Liver tumors, both benign and malignant;
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown origin;
- Migraine, focal neurological symptoms including in history;
- Multiple expressed or risk factors for venous or arterial thrombosis. In particular, according to the instructions Mikroginon contraindicated in arrhythmias, valvular lesions, coronary heart disease or cerebrovascular;
- Hepatic failure, as well as severe liver disease;
- Hormone-dependent malignancies or suspected to them;
- Pregnancy or suspected it, and during lactation. In cases where during treatment revealed the pregnancy, it should be discontinued immediately. During lactation pill Mikroginon alter the composition of milk and reduce the amount;
- Prolonged immobilization, major trauma, major surgery, surgery on the legs;
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components that make up the Mikroginona.
In addition, according to the instructions Mikroginon should be used with caution in:
- Expressed disturbances of lipid metabolism, including hyperlipidemia, and obesity;
- Otosclerosis with hearing impairment, idiopathic jaundice or pruritus during a previous pregnancy;
- Congenital hyperbilirubinemia, including the Dubin-Johnson syndrome, Rotor and Gilbert;
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Crohn's disease;
- Thrombophlebitis of superficial veins;
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome;
- Sickle-cell anemia.
Instructions Mikroginona: how to use
Birth control pills Mikroginon take continuously for 21 days. The procedure for receiving pills on the package. Efficacy Mikroginona not depend on time of day, selected for the drug, but it is recommended to take pills at one and the same time.
Tablets of the next pack starting to take a break after 7 days, during which, typically 2-3 days, bleeding occurs.
If in the previous month, any hormonal contraceptives were not accepted, reception Mikroginona begin in the first or 2-5 days of the menstrual cycle. Take Mikroginon during the transition from other combined oral contraceptives is recommended after taking the last active pills of the drug, but not later than the day after the end of the seven-day break. When switching from progestin contraceptives Mikroginon can start taking any day without a break.
Judging by the reviews Mikroginon, in most cases, it is well tolerated. In some cases, the drug can cause:
- Soreness, increase or tension of the mammary glands, as well as the allocation thereof;
- Headache and migraine;
- Mood changes;
- Blurred vision;
- stomach ache;
- Skin rash;
- Generalized itching;
- Fluid retention;
- Allergic reactions;
- Breakthrough uterine bleeding or spotting;
- Changes in libido;
- Poor tolerance of contact lenses;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Changes in vaginal secretions;
- Nodosum and erythema multiforme;
- Cholestatic jaundice;
- Body weight change.
Fatigue, chloasma, thrombosis and diarrhea Mikroginon of reviews is rare.
In case of overdose of Mikroginonom instructions may be vomiting, nausea, spotting or metrorrhagia.
When using the contraceptive pill Mikroginon with other drugs should be considered:
- In an application Mikroginona with antibiotics reduced contraceptive protection;
- Pyrazolone derivatives and sulfonamides enhance the metabolism of steroid hormones that are part of the drug;
- It requires correction mode indirect anticoagulants and hypoglycemic agents.
In addition to Mikroginonu should use barrier methods of contraception:
- During the reception and during the week after discontinuation of antibiotics;
- During the reception and for three weeks after drug withdrawal, which affect the microsomal enzymes.
Mikroginon belongs to hormonal drugs without prescription with a recommended shelf life of 5 years.