Menopace - a comprehensive multivitamin drug used for menopause.
The composition and the form of Menopace
The drug is released in the form of capsules in blister packs, 4, 7 and 30 pieces in a package.
The structure Menopace includes:
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A);
- D-tocopherol (Vitamin E);
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3);
- Folic acid (Vitamin Sun (B9));
- Aminoatsetohelat Chromium (Chromium);
- Sodium borate (boron);
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA);
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
- Tsianokabalamin (B12);
- Furmata iron (iron);
- Zinc sulfate hydrate (zinc);
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5);
- Magnesium oxide (magnesium);
- Thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1);
- Potassium iodide (iodine);
- Copper sulfate hydrate (copper);
- Sodium selenite (Selenium);
- Niacinamide / Niacin (Vitamin B3);
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2);
- Manganese sulfate hydrate (Manganese);
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6);
Included in the Menopace vegetable and mineral extracts, and vitamins cause its beneficial effects. The product contains 22 nutrients that are so necessary for women in menopause.
Application Menopace for instructions regulates changes in hormonal and enzymatic balance: support the function and growth of epithelial tissue, it helps to normalize the level of calcium, improves the activity of the central nervous system, the immune system, normalizes function of internal organs and metabolism, improves vision, skin regeneration and hair growth .
Menopace - indications for use
According to the instructions Menopace shown in menopause and menopause when the following symptoms:
- hot flashes;
- dryness in the crotch area;
- excessive sweating;
- sleep disturbance.
Also Menopace according to the instructions is used for treating early menopause.
Dosage and Administration
Capsules take one thing a day after meals, drinking plenty of fluids. Duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician.
Menopace - contraindications
Application Menopace contraindicated in:
- hypervitaminosis A, E, D, disturbed metabolism in the body of copper or iron;
- impaired renal function;
- Wilson disease;
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- age of 18;
- simultaneous administration of retinoids.
Contraindications to Menopace a lactation and pregnancy.
In the opinion of Menopace may rarely cause allergic reactions, stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, nausea, dyspepsia, increased excitability, dizziness.
During the reception Menopace Review urine may be colored yellow, and black bowel movements, but it is safe for health.
No reviews Menopace regarding overdose has been reported.
Admission Menopace in high doses can cause insomnia, headaches, anxiety, shortness of breath, agitation, convulsions, tremors, vomiting, nausea, rash, tachycardia, fainting.
With long-term overdose can develop hypervitaminosis A and D, the toxic effect of copper and iron, hypercalcemia. In case of overdose symptomatic treatment is necessary to carry out.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage Menopace the instructions. You can not combine the drug with food, food supplements and medicines containing high concentrations of copper, iron, vitamins A and D.
Patients with thyroid disease should carefully take the drug only on prescription.
In the opinion of Menopace patients, caution should be taken medication ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer or stomach, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
If properly stored the shelf life of the drug is 36 months.