ACOM - combined synthetic drug used to treat Parkinson's syndrome and Parkinson's disease.
The active ingredients of the drug reduces the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
As a combined preparation lac has a longer effect than L-dopa, a part of its composition. Usually improvement begins after the first dose of the drug-lac, reaching maximal effect within a week.
Lac is produced in the form of oval lenticular blue with splashes of white tablets.
Each tablet contains 25 mg of carbidopa and 250 mg of Levodopa. Excipients - pregelatinized and corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, a blue dye, magnesium stearate. 10 tablets per pack.
According to the instructions Nak is used to treat Parkinson's syndrome and Parkinson's disease.
Nak contraindicated apply at:
- Angle-closure glaucoma;
- Concomitantly with non-selective MAO inhibitors;
- Skin disease of unknown etiology;
- Melanoma established or suspected it;
- Hypersensitivity to the NAC.
Pregnancy, age 18 years and the period of breast-feeding is a contraindication to the use of NAC.
Use caution when lac:
- Severe diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Severe diseases of the respiratory system;
- Seizures, including epilepsy;
- Acute decompensated endocrine system;
- Severe renal insufficiency;
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Open-angle glaucoma;
- Severe hepatic insufficiency.
Instructions for use NAC
The optimal daily dose of NAC for instructions determined individually and depending on the therapeutic effect, it can be adjusted during treatment.
The initial dose of the drug is usually lac poltabletki 1-2 times a day to achieve the optimum effect with a frequency of every day or every other day, a further half a tablet.
In the transition during treatment with levodopa should stop taking the last at least 12 hours before receiving the NAC. When receiving more than 1, 5 g of levodopa medication lac initial dose should be at least 3-4 tablets per day.
If necessary, the dose of NAC on instructions in supportive therapy may be gradually increased to maximum - 8 tablets per day.
After a temporary break, taking NAC may be renewed in the usual doses.
NAC should be used with caution in conjunction with other drugs because of the risk of heart rhythm disturbances, dyskinesia, hypotension and hallucinations, as well as increased side effects.
Most often, the application of NAC for guest there dyskinesia and nausea. When the muscle twitching and blepharospasm should abolish the use of the drug.
Also on the guest-lac can cause the following symptoms:
- Dizziness, confusion, convulsions, drowsiness, paresthesia, dementia, depression with suicidal intentions development or not, sleep disturbances, agitation, increased libido, episodes of psychotic conditions, including hallucinations, delusion and paranoid thinking;
- Anorexia, vomiting, dark saliva, diarrhea, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, flatulence, exacerbation of duodenal ulcer, dyspepsia, dry and feeling of bitterness in the mouth, dysphagia, sialorrhea, bruxism, pain and abdominal discomfort, hiccups, constipation , burning sensation of the tongue;
- Alopecia, dark secret sweat glands, rash;
- Blurred vision, double vision, dilated pupils, oculogyric crises;
- Dark urine, incontinence or urinary retention, priapism;
- Arrhythmias and palpitations, orthostatic effects, phlebitis;
- Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, agranulocytosis;
- Urticaria, angioedema, Henoch's disease, itchy skin;
- Dyspnea, malaise, hoarseness, "tides" of blood to the skin of the neck, face and chest, malignant melanoma.
Lac on responses can also cause: fainting, chest pain, weakness, fatigue, agitation, fatigue, headache, decrease in mental activity, disorientation, increased hand tremor, ataxia, stupor, lockjaw, muscle cramps, insomnia, activation of latent syndrome Bernard -Gornera, anxiety, euphoria, and unsteady gait.
Nak - Prescription drug refers to the list B. Shelf life - 3 years.