Groom - a drug used for the prevention and treatment of cholelithiasis (gallstones). It is based on natural ingredients. Included in the plant extracts help to soften and the removal of the gallbladder and bile duct stones and sand.
Also, the components groom have a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic action. When used regularly groom is improving properties of bile and facilitates its excretion, thus preventing the emergence and development of new stones cholelithiasis.
Medicine groom does not apply to Badam.
Taken together, all plant components medications grooms have the following properties:
- antispasmodic. Because of this improved motility bile ducts (biliary tract), and as a result, bile secretion. It is worth noting that, as pain in cholelithiasis is largely due to spasm, applying the groom decrease pain intensity;
- prevent the reopening of stone formation;
- contribute to the removal of the existing stones. Stones become looser, which greatly facilitates their advancement bile ducts;
- normalize blood cholesterol and bile acids;
- according to the instructions groom provides comprehensive protection of hepatocytes (liver cells).
The composition of the drug groom
1 capsule groom, according to instructions, comprising:
- Phyllanti Herba (herb Phyllanthus niruri) - 88 mg;
- Orthosiphonis Folium (kidney tea leaf extract) - 96, 8 mg;
- Imperatae Rhizoma (rhizome of Imperata cylindrical) - 44 mg;
- Sericocalycis Folium (shelkovochashechnika curly leaves) - 88 mg;
- Cubebae Fructus (fruit cubeb pepper) - 13, 2 mg;
- Sonchi Folium (sow-thistle leaves vegetable garden) - 96, 8 mg;
- Caricae Folium (leaves of papaya or papaya tree) - 13, 2 mg.
Excipients included in HOLIT: Lactose - 66 mg magnesium stearate - 2, 2 mg of starch - 40, 7 mg Aerosil - 1, 1 mg.
The package contains 60 capsules groom.
The properties of the individual components of groom
Included in the natural components of the drug, according to the instructions groom, have the following properties:
- Papaya or papaya. It contains papain and lipase: proteolytic enzymes that facilitate the digestion of food, prevent the formation of gallstones, reduce digestive burden on the pancreas and liver. Also have antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities.
- The herb Phyllanthus niruri. It has a pronounced antibacterial, antispasmodic and hepatoprotective action. It promotes the dissolution of stones in the gallbladder.
- Kidney tea or orthosiphon tychinkovy. It has antispasmodic action, which is enhanced by bile. It also helps to improve the secretion of gastric juice.
- The rhizome of Imperata cylindrical. Relieves inflammatory component in diseases of the hepatobiliary system: cholangitis, cholecystitis, DZHVP, chronic hepatitis.
- The leaves of this weed vegetable garden. Used for the treatment of inflammatory processes in organs of the gastrointestinal tract. It has choleretic, anti-inflammatory and tonic effect.
- Cubeb or Javanese pepper. It reduces flatulence, has antibacterial properties, stimulates the hepatobiliary system, and other organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Shelkovochashechnik curly or kinky Strobilant. It has antioxidant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and immune stimulating effects. It is used for the prevention of gallstone disease and removal of stones from the biliary and urinary tracts.
According to the instruction, groom can be used for the following diseases and pathologies:
- Cholelithiasis (cholelithiasis);
- Chronic calculous cholecystitis;
- cholangitis in conjunction with cholelithiasis;
- alcoholic liver disease;
- DZHVP (biliary dyskinesia);
- non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NASH also);
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- chronic viral hepatitis;
- prophylactic and therapeutic purposes after cholecystectomy.
According to the instructions, groom contraindicated in the following patients:
- children up to 18 years;
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding women;
- if you are hypersensitive components groom.
Dosing and dosing regimen groom
It is used by adults, 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals. Course Length 3-4 weeks. In the opinion of Holite a few months course is recommended to repeat.
According to the instructions and reviews on Holite, you may experience allergic reactions to constituents of the preparation.
Keep the medication should groom at room temperature out of reach of children. Shelf life 2 years.