The active substance atsefen - meclofenoxate. The drug belongs to the group of nootropics, a stimulant mnemonic functions (improves memory) and central nervous system, improves blood brain has antihypoxic effect, increases the metabolic processes in the CNS.
Release film-coated tablets Lucidril to 0, 1 g (50 pieces per pack), and injection in vials of 0, 25 g of dry product (10 pc. In a package).
According to the instructions Lucidril prescribed for such diseases:
- asthenia (weakness, depressed mood);
- encephalopathy (progressive organic changes in brain tissue due to cerebrovascular disorders);
- the backlog of children and adolescents in the mental development;
- obsessional neurosis (obsessions);
- neurotic disorders;
- violation of mnemonic functions in old age or in patients with lesions of the brain;
- cerebrovascular accident;
- diencephalic syndrome (a complex function disorders of the medulla oblongata);
- chronic or acute cerebro-organic failure;
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (chronic progressive nerve disease).
The main contraindications to the use of the drug, according to the instructions Atsefenu are:
- infectious diseases of the central nervous system.
According to the instructions to Atsefenu, the drug is not indicated during pregnancy and lactation, its use in these periods it is advisable only in case of emergency.
Application according to the instructions atsefen
Tablets Lucidril not liquid, taken orally after meals 3 times a day, drinking plenty of fluids. The daily dosage for adults - 250-500 mg, for children - 200-400 mg. The last dose should be taken no later than 16.00 hours.
The exact dosage and course of treatment, which ranges from 1 to 3 months may appoint a doctor. The clinical effect is about 2 weeks after initiation of treatment.
Overall Lucidril well tolerated. However, sometimes a patient may experience anxiety, heartburn, gastralgia, increased appetite, insomnia, abdominal pain, allergic skin reactions.
Patients with schizophrenia may quickening fear, anxiety, delusions and hallucinations.
Storage conditions atsefen
Lucidril relates to medicaments of group B, ie available without prescription. Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture. Lucidril Store in a dry cool place.